Pureology Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil uploaded by Ariel R.

BY PUREOLOGY

For some tender loving hair care, Precious Oils caring oil will bring out exceptionally soft, radiant color. Additionally it has the intoxicating scent of white flower, orange blossom and sandalwood to please the senses.

Buy on Amazon
Marty R.
Loved this product. It smells great and works wonderfully. It makes hair smooth on days where it is hard to take the frizz. I use it only as needed on a dry day. Overall I have been extremely satisfied with this product.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Not my favorite oil at all. The scent isn't pleasant. Felt like it weighed my hair down. And made it dull. The price is high. So it isn't a value to me. More liquid than thick.
Jan a.
This oil is so delicious I use this oil for straightening may hair, and even on my ends after shampoo if not blows ring my hair. A little goes long way. Is a little pricy but like I say a little goes long way. It helps to prevent my frizzy hair. I just highly recommend this product.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
This is my life for sure. I alternate between this and two others during the week so my hair has a different scent and smell to it. The entire prescious oil line is my holy grail for sure. I have hilited hair so it definitely breathes moisture back into it
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Pureology® Precious Oil is really not what I was looking for or expecting. It's overpriced and actually dried out my hair. They sell it at drugstores now and I bought this oil at CVS. It was still expensive and not at all worth the cost.
April W.
Saint Peter, MN
A really great oil, that is worth the price. I have been using this stuff for a few months now and still have a ton left. Why, we'll a little goes a long way. Helps my dull dry frizzy hair look and feel healthy. Just keep in mind to use a small amount. The first time I used way to much, since I use 2× what they normally recommend with other products just to get my hair to seem any different. This you do NOT have to do that, a very small amount will do all your hair. Also this oil smells so good!
Madison M.
Columbia, TN
This stuff is no joke. All it takes is one pump and you have plenty to go through your shoulder length or longer hair. I have hair about 4 inches past my shoulders and this does the job. It makes it so smooth and soft. I am very satisfied with this product and highly recommend it.
Crystal Y.
Pureology oil makes my hair super soft and shiny. It also helps with keeping the frizz down during the summer months. My hair used to lack luster, not anymore thanks to their oil.
Telitha J.
This oil is daily in my hair routine. As it is a treatment oil I apply on towels dried hair before I add any styling products.
shana k.
Brighton, MA
This stuff is awesome! It makes my hair smooth and without weighing it down and smells great. A little goes a long way.