BY PUREOLOGY

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Precious Oil Softening Conditioner - Pureology Precious Oil Softening Conditioner is an oil infused conditioner that restores softness and boosts shine.Precious Oils:Sunflower Seed Oil for SoftnessCoconut Oil for VitalityBenefits:Daily, detangling concentrated conditioner that improves manageability, restores softness and boosts shine - Precious Oil Softening Conditioner see more...

Review (1)
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Way back in 2011 I thought I had found my holy grail conditioner. My first bottle made my previously extremely damaged hair feel normal & manageable almost immediately. Sometime around after purchasing my second bottle I heard through the googling that L'Oréal had recently bought out Pureology or some stuff like that. I didn't want to believe it despite that bottle seeming to be less effective as my last but I chalked it up to buying a bigger "bulk" size. Unfortunately after buying my third bottle, at its regular retail size, it seems the formula has suffered & it's no longer the luxurious miracle worker it was, now it's just okay & that's not okay for the price. Smells great, though! I miss that for sure.