BY PUREOLOGY

Protect your color and replenish moisture with Precious Oils sulfate free shampoo, and experience an intoxicating scent of white flower, orange blossom and sandalwood.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Precious Oil Softening Condition.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOPROPIONATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, LINALOOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, METHYL COCOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOATE, LECITHIN, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I am a HUGE pureology fan. My first shampoo/conditioner combo I bought from them years ago is still apart of my favorite hair care routine; so when I saw precious oils for damaged hair I immediately jumped on it. After using it for several washes, I am extremely disappointed with how this product works on my hair. In the shower, it feels like this product is actually stripping away moisture from my hair and the smell is less than pleasant for me. I would not buy this particular product again especially because of the price.
Haley B.
Carver, MA
Okay wow I LOVE this. I have thin, and oily hair - meaning i have to clean my hair everyday! However this has surprisingly changed my hair! This has made my hair so shiny! In a good way, it truly sparkles and it feels sooooo clean after I wash. I can skip a few washes here and there too. It just looks amazing! I’m so glad I bought this!
Rachel W.
Redmond, WA
The smell of this was SOOOOO STRONG AND HORRIBLE!!!! This line was started by someone sensitive to products, so it’s shocking they have such a strong smelling, offensive line.
Kylee A.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Great option for chemically treated hair to help with the integrity of your hair. Pricey but worth it. Helps with any frizz and controlling those fly aways. It is fragranced so if you are sensitive to scents this may not be a great option for you
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Keeps my natural oils at bay, hair has been easy to clean and style. Hydrates just enough and doesn't over wash. Smells like baby powder. Great of dry or oily scalps. Very satisfied, 10/10 would recommend to a friend or family member.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is my go to conditioner!!!! Pureology makes the best products for my fine, limp colored and damaged hair. I also use it with the precious oil after I wash for a more intense hydration mask!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Kate L.
I love this shampoo. I feel like it really cares for my color. I have fine hair that tends to have fly aways and breakage and this really helps to fight that. It smells amazing too!! I would absolutely buy this again.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I like this shampoo and my hair looks so good its very hard for me to find my favorite shampoos so I get what I can I have to pay more si I use very small amount.
Danielle G.
North East
I love everything about this Precious Oils shampoo and conditioner. My hair took a couple washes to adjust to it, but once it did, it was so happy! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and manageable. So worth the price.