BY PUREOLOGY

Protect your color and replenish moisture with Precious Oils sulfate free shampoo, and experience an intoxicating scent of white flower, orange blossom and sandalwood.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Precious Oil Softening Condition.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOPROPIONATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, LINALOOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, METHYL COCOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOATE, LECITHIN, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID

Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
I am a HUGE pureology fan. My first shampoo/conditioner combo I bought from them years ago is still apart of my favorite hair care routine; so when I saw precious oils for damaged hair I immediately jumped on it. After using it for several washes, I am extremely disappointed with how this product works on my hair. In the shower, it feels like this product is actually stripping away moisture from my hair and the smell is less than pleasant for me. I would not buy this particular product again especially because of the price.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Keeps my natural oils at bay, hair has been easy to clean and style. Hydrates just enough and doesn't over wash. Smells like baby powder. Great of dry or oily scalps. Very satisfied, 10/10 would recommend to a friend or family member.
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Loved the idea of this shampoo, but the oil complex didn’t help my hair, in fact I felt as if I had to wash my hair more because of it. If you don’t ordinarily have oily hair, I say give it a go. For me, not so much.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is my go to conditioner!!!! Pureology makes the best products for my fine, limp colored and damaged hair. I also use it with the precious oil after I wash for a more intense hydration mask!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Kate L.
I love this shampoo. I feel like it really cares for my color. I have fine hair that tends to have fly aways and breakage and this really helps to fight that. It smells amazing too!! I would absolutely buy this again.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I like this shampoo and my hair looks so good its very hard for me to find my favorite shampoos so I get what I can I have to pay more si I use very small amount.
Danielle G.
I love everything about this Precious Oils shampoo and conditioner. My hair took a couple washes to adjust to it, but once it did, it was so happy! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and manageable. So worth the price.
Shaley S.
Lubbock, TX
I love the way this shampoo smells! It is definitely my favorite scent out of all of the Pureology products. I've noticed a little bit goes a long way for me. Sometimes if I use too much, I feel like it leaves my hair feeling a little bit oily. I pair this with the precious oil conditioner.
Amber F.
When I went platinum I needed extra help for my super dried ends to keep them from breaking. I love this brand and especially this one. The difference was night and day! So extremely satisfied and once again super happy with pureology as a whole.