BY PUREOLOGY

Precious Oil Shamp'Oil • ZeroSulfate, ZeroSilicone concentrated-oil formula that gently foams, intensifies shine, adds suppleness and protects colour vibrancy. • Unique oil delivery system penetrates deep into hair fiber to deliver 4X the active ingredients to drastically replenish hair. • How to use: Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair, lather, rinse and repeat. For deeper nourishment, use as a system. Precious Oil Condition • Daily, detangling concentrated conditioner that improves manageability, restores softness and boosts shine. • How to use: Massage into hair and scalp. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse. For deeper nourishment, add one pump of Versatile Caring Oil. Precious Oil Softening Hair Masque • Weekly, intense deep-penetrating nourishing treatment that fortifies the hair cuticle to illuminate shine. • How to use: Apply after shampooing and leave on 2-5 minutes. Rinse. For deeper nourishment, add one pump of Versatile Caring Oil. Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil • Evenly renews every strand of the hair fiber and restores softness, elasticity, shine and moisture to all types of colour-treated hair. • How to use: Apply a small amount of Precious Oil in palm and work through wet hair in shower or on clean, dry or damp hair. see more...

Pureology® Precious Oil
  • " a little goes a long way but yes it is very expensive and I try to find it at Maxx's when they have it because its way cheaper!" in 9 reviews
  • "This oil gives off a great shine and smoothes my frizzies, however, it's a little on the heavy side, even when a small amount is used." in 7 reviews
  • "I know that a little goes a long way for my money but it adds shine to my color and it smell wonderful." in 5 reviews
Britta J.
Leesburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this line! I don't use it on myself but as a stylist I've fallen in love with using it for clients with course, frizzy hair and well as those with hair thats been dried out by chemical processing. I definitely recommend this set to my clients.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooooove this line!!!!!! We used to carry this line at a salon that I worked in, we used it on clients and I also used it on my color treated hair, it works wonders on color treated hair!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry course hair and was looking for something to smooth the frizz. This product worked really well. I did not enjoy the smell but since it did such a great job at softening my hair that I didn't mind. I got this product at Ulta for a decent price, still a steep brand.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good at taking off all the makeup you can't sleep at night with makeup on good value comes a lot not pricey highly recommend it gentle good fruit scent too not harsh I would buy it again I just love it daily essentials
Leslie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent alone deserves five stars! This stuff smells amazing! It also does a fantastic job of eliminating frizz, moisturizing and nourishing, and leaving my hair soft and shiny. I love it!
Lindsay M.
Hudson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been hooked on pureology products. The scent is so nice! It leaves my hair feeling luxuriously smooth, frizz-free and super shiny!
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! It's a great product and I love using the product everyday! It is wonderful and smells wonderful!!
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was good. A little heavy for my hair texture, but I think it would be ideal for course or very dry hair.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
A little pricey but a small amount goes a long way. Smells great and works well with most hair types.
Jessica
Salt Lake City, UT
Pureology is a great line. It was developed by a man whose friend had cancer and couldn't use regular shampoos. A little goes a very long way. It has a rich lather and a great smell.
Gina H.
Elk Grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If any of you have tried this product, how did you like it?
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Did u ever think of going back to old product u used from this one?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Did you notice your hair was smoothr when using this?
Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
Does this product smell nice?
Stacey B.
Issaquah, WA
Is this product just for ethnic hair or will it work on curly frizzy non-ethnic hair as well?