BY PUREOLOGY

Need a miracle to work on your blonde, color-treated hair? Look no further than this daily leave-in hair treatment, which fills any gaps in the hair's cuticle, leaving high-lifted or highlighted blonde hair of all shades 78% stronger* after one application!*Hair recovers up to 78% of the strength lost during chemical lightening.

How To Use:

Apply to damp hair. Blow-dry and style as usual.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PPG-5-CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-6, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL / CORIANDER SEED OIL, XYLOSE, HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, POLY(LINSEED OIL), CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GERANIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT / MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM EXTRACT / LEMON FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, CI 17200 / RED 33, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I bought this when I was getting my hair bleached constantly to put in before I started going through my blow dry / straightening routine. PROS: Keeps my hair smooth & soft. Seems to really find my hair's weak spots and helps me hold out a little longer before getting my hair trimmed to get rid of split ends. CONS: There is a point where there is too many squirts of this, & then my hair starts to feel gross & I usually have to hop back in the shower & start over. That's my biggest complaint about this product since it seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes it turns my hair gross after 3 sprays, sometimes after 6 or 7. If it didn't do that, I'd give this five stars.
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
Although I am mostly a brunette, I get balayage on my hair for a natural highlight effect. My stylist suggested to use this to help strengthen my ends and help keep the color for longer between touch ups. It is now part of my normal after shower routine and my blonde ends just drink it up.
Kristin J.
After struggling to find a fix to dry hair and breakage, a friend recommended this product to me and I can't say enough great things about it!After a few uses my hair was noticeably smoother, softer and had more shine. This has definitely been a "miracle" product for my hair!
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
one of my all-time favorite hair products, I absolutely love this leave-in! i can truly feel it strengthening my hair, and love that it also contributed to volume. it smells amazing too which is always a bonus!!
Alli B.
Austin, TX
This spray works very well to help repair my fried ends and keep my blonde hair looking and feeling soft. Especially after damage done by the sun in the summer and fall this helps to nourish my hair and improve it's overall quality. This spray works way better than any other I have used and keeps my hair healthy without making it heavy or greasy. My hairdresser was the first to recommend this to me after seeing my hair needed some nourishment and I have been using it sense. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a spray to lift dead hair and revive split ends between cuts!
Linda M.
Since I've started highlighting my super curly hair, this has been a staple in my hair care! Leaves my highlights protected and shiny. I've used other leave in conditioners, but none protect the blonde highlights like this one. Will definitely repurchase.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Great product for dry bleached damaged hair. Also if you spend a lot of time in the sun like I do it's very hydrating! Just use a few spritz after the shower on damp hair & comb it thru, you'll notice a difference after 3-4 uses! 4 stars because I’ve continued to use it for a few months now & the improvements have stayed the same!
OLGA C.
I can't get enough of this treatment, after literally fried my hair (with 4 bleached in less than a two months between each other) the most viable solution was cutting my hair, but I found this treatment by Pureology and now little by little my hair is getting better, I recommend to girls with fried hair :)
Tina C.
I like to keep my hair an icy blonde year around so all of the bleach tends to dry my hair out a bit. I figured I'd try this to help with the damage. It really does seem to make a big difference. It doesn't quite make my hair SOFT, but it doesn't feel as coarse and out of control. My ends don't feel like they're totally broken. The price is crazy but it's expected because of the brand.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
gross..... last year my hair was lightened to platinum: silver and i thought this product would help fill the micro scars in my hair from the bleach but it literally made it feel like wet cotton. it makes huge claims that it will repair extreme damage and it makes it so disgusting