PUREOLOGY Perfect 4 Platinum™ Condition uploaded by Lauren H.PUREOLOGY Perfect 4 Platinum™ Condition uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY PUREOLOGY

This intense daily conditioner for blonde, color-treated hair moisturizes and detangles as it enhances color, brightness and shine, and features a signature aromatherapy blend of pear, peony and vanilla.

Hair lightening can weaken strands. The strengthening formula of Pureology Platinum blonde conditioner counteracts this by fortifying fragile hair and maximizing color retention.

Perfect 4 Platinum's breakthrough strengthening technology with protein-rich keravis-nature's most powerful anti-breakage hair fortifier-provides internal and external strengthening. Chamomile, lemon and coriander extracts soften, clarify to increase brightness, and nourish to magnify shine, while exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects color vibrancy. An even further luxurious experience consumes the senses with the signature aromatherapy blend of pear, peony and vanilla.

How to Use

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse. For maximun color care, use with Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo and a weekly regimen with the Reconstruct Repair Masque.

Ingredients

AQUA / WATER /EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL / CORIANDER SEED OIL, HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, POLY(LINSEED OIL), BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, COUMARIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT / MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM EXTRACT / LEMON FRUIT EXTRACT (F.I.L. D45179/2)

holly s.
Avondale, AZ
If I’m not using my Function of Beauty products, this would be the product I use. The pureology platinum line helps to deep condition the hair leaving it buttery smooth afterwards. I like that the shampoo also has the purple tone to it helping to reduce brassy colors. Pureology platinum is for sure worth the price!!!!!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Even though my hair is naturally blonde, i still like to use products made for blonde hair. In the summer, my hair sometimes turns green from going in swimming pools but this actually prevented that. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with blonde hair!
kelsey l.
Missoula
The “Perfect 4 Platinum” shampoo and conditioner are my favorites! First of all... they’re zero sulfate and 100% vegan products. Uber important to this girl 🙋🏼‍♀️ They smell good and if you buy the large sized bottles, they will last you months - and I can say this honestly because I have super thick, long hair. Also, don’t be alarmed by the purple color of the shampoo - it’s toning your Goldie locks! Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum™ ShampooPUREOLOGY Perfect 4 Platinum™ Condition
Cathy R.
This conditioner was recommended by my hair stylist a couple of weeks ago to help prevent any brassiness coming out in my hair. I love it! Smells so nice and my hair is both soft and manageable.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
This Pureology conditioner hydrates my hair and smooths my ends. I heat style my hair often and every time I use this It seems to repair the damage I have done to it the day prior.
KC M.
Love this product! I use it with the matching platinum shampoo. Leaves my hair hydrated and soft. Took one star off because it could be better at de-tangling. It will de-tangle 100% if you use a lot of it, but it takes time to work it through to do the job.
Colette M.
Monrovia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
A product has never made my bleached blonde hair shiny. This is amazing! I'm impressed. I use the hydrate shampoo and the platinum conditioner. This makes me want to try the platinum shampoo in the near future.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
There was a period when my hair was blonde and platinum. It looked pretty dry for quite some time until I came across this miracle product. It absolutely brought shine and bounce back into my hair. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katie Z.
I love this line. I have heavily highlighted hair and this really helps with the dryness caused by bleaching. The scent is amazing and lasts a long time. I purchased this in the big bottle and it’s lasted so long, a little goes a long way.
Ashley S.
Oh how I wish this wasn’t so expensive. I love the scent and how awesome my hair feels while using it. My blonde hair soaks it all up and can tell the difference in when I use this vs other products. Hands down my favorite for my blonde
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I am a platinum blonde. is this Platinum conditioner good for blonde hair is a hydrating and how well does it work with a dryer and straightner?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Does this work like a purple shampoo and keep your blonde from going brassy or yellow?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Is this product good for curly hair?
Laurie T.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have a natural wave to my hair, and I find when I use this product, it really pulls all the built up product out and allows my natural texture to become more prominent. I am sure it would do the same for curly hair!
Besan J.
Paterson, NJ
Is this really good????????