BY PUREOLOGY

Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo - Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo features a ZeroSulfate strengthening formula that cleanses and softens while enhancing brightness, shine and colour retention on high-lift hair.Concentrated sulfate free and salt free formula gently cleanses hair without stripping colour or damaging the hairProvides gentle detanglingLightly moisturizes - Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo see more...

Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
This shampoo is sulfate-free - one of the many reasons that I love it. My hair stylist recommended this shampoo and I haven't looked back since! It has given life to my hair without being greasy. I have thin hair that's platinum and weighted down very easily, but this kept it bouncy, clean, and healthy. Love love love.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is best shampoo on the market for blondes. Dull and brassy hair is fixed with one wash, and hair is left soft and hydrated. I only use it one or twice a week, and the results are noticeable. My hair is damaged from bleach, and this is one of the only "purple" shampoos I tried that doesn't dry out the hair too much.
Angel C.
I use this daily with the conditioner because it smells great and is sulfate free. It doesn't strip my color or damage my hair!