BeautyHairHair ProductsPureology
Perfect 4 Platinum Reconstruct Repair Masque

Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Reconstruct Repair Masque

by Pureology

A weightless, deep-conditioning hair mask treatment for highly-lifted, blonde, color-treated hair that repairs fragile hair and boasts the signature aromatherapy blend of pear, peony and vanilla.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply to damp hair. Leave on 2-5 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIDECETH-6, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CHLORHE XIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, POLY(LINSEED OIL), HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT/SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT/MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM EXTRACT/LEMON FRUIT EXTRACT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Reconstruct Repair Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Transitioning into a blonde has never been easier with this. My hair was first frozen and not manageable and now it is so aloft o can not stop running my fingers through it.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
This brand has saved my hair and help my baby bleach blonde hair grow, which it was stuck at a certain length for a few years. Very frustrating but I stand behind this brand so much!!!!
Sarah M.
chicago il
I like this mask. I feel like it gives my hair a little strength. It didn't make my hair super duper soft but it was good. It is pricey so I am not sure if I will buy again anytime soon.
Jenna E.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is amazing!! I fried my hair badly over the summer and this stuff literally repaired almost all of it. makes your hair soft and smells so yummy
Hannah A.
Tishomingo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is wonderful! I have bleached hair and this makes your hair feel so soft. I have only purchased once due to the price point. I would love to purchase again to see the huge difference it makes on the texture of damaged hair.
Rustee S.
Anderson, SC
I have this on my backbar for when my clients have very damaged hair. I will usually throw in a deep conditioning treatment for free when I use this. Colors always stay great, the hair is soft, and it smells WONDERFUL!
Gemma G.
After bleaching my hair, I used this to bring my hair back to health. It’s a rich masque that spreads and coats hair well, and it smells like a subtle kind of vanilla, but not sugary or confectionary. I like that this is a clean product and intended for bleached hair. I use this in conjunction with the leave in spray.
Emily H.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Beauty Brands
This is THE BEST. I actually use it for my regular conditioner and will only leave it on for about 2 minutes. Sometimes I’ll use it as a masque and leave it on for 5-7 minutes under a shower cap. This stuff is so hydrating—I ran out for a month and my hair suffered greatly.
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
This masque is great and my hair loves when I use it. I love the packaging it's simple but still cute. The product works wonderful for my hair, I just hate that it's a little more pricey than some other hair masques. I am always satisfied with this masque when I use it, and would highly recommend if you have the money to spend on this masque.
Lauren P.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been a great help with my newly blonde hair! Giving me soft touchable hair, help repair my dry damaged ends. I use this once or twice a week and have seen a big improvement. Would recommend for any who has lightened their hair.

Looking for your answer?