BY PUREOLOGY

A weightless, deep-conditioning hair mask treatment for highly-lifted, blonde, color-treated hair that repairs fragile hair and boasts the signature aromatherapy blend of pear, peony and vanilla.

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply to damp hair. Leave on 2-5 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIDECETH-6, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CHLORHE XIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, POLY(LINSEED OIL), HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT/SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT/MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM EXTRACT/LEMON FRUIT EXTRACT

Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
I enjoyed this product is a lil pricier but is great quality I always say ya get what u pay for it is easy to use and apply it helps blondes particularly from bleach/chemical damages I am completely satisfied
Brandy S.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We sell Pureology in the salon I work out so I’ve gotten the chance to try quite a few of the products I recently highlighted my hair blonde so the perfect for platinum has really helped tone and keep my hair in good shape
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
Brightens my hair a tad but I do not see any difference in my hair texture at all. I have blonde wavy hair. I don’t really notice this mask doing much.. it does last a long time though.
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my favorite mask! I used it twice a week and it made my hair like silk. It is packaged nicely and comes out neatly. It is a bonus that it made my blonde bright!
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Transitioning into a blonde has never been easier with this. My hair was first frozen and not manageable and now it is so aloft o can not stop running my fingers through it.
Elizabeth O.
Used this on my silver hair that was really in need of some TLC. This did a pretty good job of making my hair feel soft and hydrated without being oily. I have very fine hair so it tends to feel oily after recovery products but not with this one which was nice. It also didn't seem to effect my color or make it wash out or fade which is always a plus.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
This really helps when you fry your hair! I've bleached and stripped my hair numerous times, to the point it's melted my hair. Being young and dumb really left my hair in a bad situation. This formula helped so much in that time. It made my hair so much stronger so it wasn't falling out and breaking. It took away the dullness and added shine. Great product
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
Bleaching your hair really takes a toll!  I'm constantly get highlights so I love to keep my blonde locks soft.  This treatment helps hair look less frizzy and easier to comb.  Its a bit pricy but worth it.  I would buy this again when the time comes.
Ellie J.
Middletown, RI
I started using this after I went blonde. I'm a natural brunette so my hair had been through a lot to get to almost platinum blonde. I used this about once a week if not every other week. It made a huge difference in the texture and strength of my hair. It's pricey but it made such a big difference in keeping my hair healthy. I was blonde for almost a year and escaped damage free thanks to pureology.
Karen E.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this product quite a bit. It does works well on tightly coiled hair. I used it on a twist style and it did a great job! My hair was not crunchy or super hard just firm which is what I need. Very good product!