BY PUREOLOGY

Perfect 4 Platinum Cool Blonde Enhancing Treatment - Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Cool Blonde Enhancing Treatment restores and protects a longer-lasting truer and cooler blonde hair color.Benefits: Color depositing conditioner that adds violet tones to cancel warmth and neutralize brassinessUnique gel-cream texture melts into hairConditioning agents nourish, smooth and soften hairA rinse-out treatment featuring violet blonde hair color-depositing dyes that help to neutralize brassiness for up to three shampoosKey ingredients:Keravis: A vegetable-based protein known for its strengthening propertiesAntiFadeComplex: Includes essential antioxidants to defend against colour-fading free radicals, plus full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens to help colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancyVegan. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. - Perfect 4 Platinum Cool Blonde Enhancing Treatment see more...

Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great extra care leave in conditioner for blonde hair. Makes my hair silky and soft after using it. I leave it in for about 15 mins on towel dried hair...really good to use after toning to keep hair from breaking too easily.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA
This keeps my blonde looking fresh and bright. If I notice my hair becoming dull, I will use this and that it typically once a week depending how bright I want my hair to be. There is not a whole lot of product in the bottle, but it is not for every day use.
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product bit it's so expensive that I can't always afford it! I love under ready it makes my hair shine and feel it looks wonderful especially when I flat iron it.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I love this product, I have been using this for the past 7 months. It is a little pricey but so worth it, a little goes a long way, and my hair looks AMAZING it's soft, shiny and it smells great.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
Not just for use with blonde hair! Whenever I have balayage in my hair I use blonde shampoos to protect the color and prevent my hard-earned highlights from looking brassy
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
My daughter uses this stuff and it is amazing. Doesn't cost to much either. Densely a much gaff