BY PUREOLOGY

Perfect 4 Platinum Cool Blonde Enhancing Treatment - Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Cool Blonde Enhancing Treatment restores and protects a longer-lasting truer and cooler blonde hair color.Benefits: Color depositing conditioner that adds violet tones to cancel warmth and neutralize brassinessUnique gel-cream texture melts into hairConditioning agents nourish, smooth and soften hairA rinse-out treatment featuring violet blonde hair color-depositing dyes that help to neutralize brassiness for up to three shampoosKey ingredients:Keravis: A vegetable-based protein known for its strengthening propertiesAntiFadeComplex: Includes essential antioxidants to defend against colour-fading free radicals, plus full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens to help colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancyVegan. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. - Perfect 4 Platinum Cool Blonde Enhancing Treatment see more...

Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville , GA
This keeps my blonde looking fresh and bright. If I notice my hair becoming dull, I will use this and that it typically once a week depending how bright I want my hair to be. There is not a whole lot of product in the bottle, but it is not for every day use.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I love this product, I have been using this for the past 7 months. It is a little pricey but so worth it, a little goes a long way, and my hair looks AMAZING it's soft, shiny and it smells great.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I really love this product bit it's so expensive that I can't always afford it! I love under ready it makes my hair shine and feel it looks wonderful especially when I flat iron it.
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
Not just for use with blonde hair! Whenever I have balayage in my hair I use blonde shampoos to protect the color and prevent my hard-earned highlights from looking brassy
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
My daughter uses this stuff and it is amazing. Doesn't cost to much either. Densely a much gaff
Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Great extra care leave in conditioner for blonde hair. Makes my hair silky and soft after using it. I leave it in for about 15 mins on towel dried hair...really good to use after toning to keep hair from breaking too easily.