Pureology Nexxus Nexus Hydra Sleek Smooth Conditioner New 5.1 Oz Travel Size 1.5 Oz

BY PUREOLOGY

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

This conditioner I like a lot for frequent use because its formula is super light and leave my very soft and manageable hair without leaving greasy, my hair falls super good and this morning is the perfect amount for travel , smells very rich and feel additionally feel my hair brighter note and the color looks radiant , very little is needed to see results
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple of times and I like it but sometimes I switch it up because of the different scents. Yes I'm crazy
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good. I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This will make your hair super soft and manageable. The smell is great and does not weigh my hair down
Marisa G.
This conditioner makes your hair super soft. Everyone girl should use it. I love it. It made my hair so soft
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product I actually put it on after I shower before bed and sleep with it on. Rinse out in the morning for happy happy hair full of bounce and shine.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
I use this in addition to my regular conditioner. I have colored hair and have loved the Pureology product line for keeping my color true. This Precious Oil just adds a touch more softness and silkiness! Smells great and you don't have to use everyday- helps it last longer since it is pretty pricey.
Britney H.
Wildomar, CA
This is such a great product. I love the way it smells and how it makes my hair feel after using it. Highly recommend.
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA
This product is nice because it is natural, but I did not see
much of a difference in my hair.
Rhiannon G.
King City, CA
This is my go to product when I want a deep conditioning treatment. It leaves my hair silky smooth with more than enough body.