Pureology Nexxus Nexus Hydra Sleek Smooth Conditioner New 5.1 Oz Travel Size 1.5 Oz

BY PUREOLOGY

emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This conditioner I like a lot for frequent use because its formula is super light and leave my very soft and manageable hair without leaving greasy, my hair falls super good and this morning is the perfect amount for travel , smells very rich and feel additionally feel my hair brighter note and the color looks radiant , very little is needed to see results
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
I use this in addition to my regular conditioner. I have colored hair and have loved the Pureology product line for keeping my color true. This Precious Oil just adds a touch more softness and silkiness! Smells great and you don't have to use everyday- helps it last longer since it is pretty pricey.
Allie W.
Allie W.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and silky smooth just even after one use. I will be buying the full size version for sure! I would recommend this to anybody with dry brittle or very dull hair! post partum hormones left my hair a wreck and I noticed this helped a lot.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
If you've never tried this product you're doing yourself and injustice. It's great. I loved it. I like to try tons of different products and this one in particular stuck with me.
Ad D.
Ad D.
Elk Grove, California
Excellent conditioner I use it on my hair every couple days and it leaves it silky. I have color processed hair . This conditioner works well to restore the moister
Kortney C.
Kortney C.
Makes my hair look super healthy and I love the smell of it! It also gives it a super smooth feeling and my hair feels extra smooth the next day too!
michelle v.
michelle v.
Roanoke, IN
Great scent and perfect for traveling...it makes my hair feel great and I love it. I use it with my color conditioner and shampoo.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
King City, CA
This is my go to product when I want a deep conditioning treatment. It leaves my hair silky smooth with more than enough body.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Wildomar, CA
This is such a great product. I love the way it smells and how it makes my hair feel after using it. Highly recommend.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Foxboro, MA
This goes everywhere with me. I can wash my hair and know that I will have it supported without this conditioner.