BY PUREOLOGY

Candis C.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA
I like this product, it smells nice and cleans pretty well. I don't think that this is the product for me, only because I'm 26 yrs old so I don't need anti aging lol, but I do believe in the brand for sure. And I definitely will try the platinum blonde shampoo one day. I think some one looking for an anti aging product will really enjoy it!
Kirstin R.
Kirstin R.
Commerce City, CO
I used this product a while ago, but would love to use it again. It cleaned thoroughly without stripping my hair or drying it out, and left my hair feeling healthier and more manageable. I also enjoyed the fragrance, and believe it was beneficial to my postpartum hair. Would try again, and recommend!
Porsche D.
Porsche D.
Portland, OR
ITS OKAY MAN LIKE ITS PRETTY GOOD BJT IT TASTES TERRIBLE. LIKE WHY WOULD IT TASTE THAT BAD. I FEEL A LOT YOUNGER NOW SO THATS COOL AND ALL BUT REALLY????? IT HAS TO TASTE LIKE THAT???????????????? MY HAIR IS SUPER COOOL THO NOW LIKE TOTS ON FLLEEEKK
Anna C.
Anna C.
Spartanburg, SC
This shampoo is definitely not good for body, but I have never used a shampoo that made my hair more shiny, smooth, and bright. The nano is so much better than all the others. It brings out colors in my hair I had forgotten I had. Beautiful.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Fenton, MO
Doesn't smell great but not bad either. Makes my hair feel and look dry. Would not recommend if you have damaged color treated hair. Would like to try hydration formula. Very expensive. Disappointed with this product
Danny L.
Danny L.
San Diego, CA
Pureology knocks it out of the park again with this one. Like the other shampoos and conditioners this one is no exceptions for the quality this brand puts out!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and I just love it. It makes my coarse, wiry hair soft and shiny. It's worth every penny!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Starbuck, MN
Love the smell but honestly did not note anything special about this product. The hydration version of Pureology did way more than this product!
Susan L.
Susan L.
Riverview, FL
Perfect 10 review all 5 stars this works so well lathers right smells right and does not fade my colored hair!!!!!!
launa d.
launa d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty okay but as far as salon shampoo goes this is pretty basic. nothing much beyond protecting your color.