Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo

by Pureology

What it is: A rich, sulfate-free shampoo that renews softness, manageability, and shine to dull, brittle, or very dry, color-treated hair.

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily

Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick

Hair Concerns:
- Dryness
- Shine
- Color Safe

Key Benefits:
- Strengthens hair
- Renews softness, manageability, and shine
- Provides extraordinary color protection
- Highly concentrated formula allows for 75+ shampoos in a single bottle

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Keravis: Strengthens hair.
- Golden Marula Oil: Supports scalp health and keeps hair soft, supple, and moisturized.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This shampoo includes a signature aromatherapy blend of dewy pear, ylang ylang, and golden amber and a patented Antifade Complex® to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff. It also includes sunflower seed, a UV filter, and vitamin E to fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine.

How does everyone feel about this product ? also would like to know, are the ingredients actually reliable for happy healthy hair ?
How'd ya like this product?
Start your review of Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Meaghan G.
Salem, OR
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Meaghan G.
This shampoo has improved my hair greatly! It feels healthier and stronger! Plus, the smell is great!
Erin H.
King George, VA
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Erin H.
My hair was looking like a scarecrow one minute and then oily the next. I was in desperate need of moisture. This product that’s actually allowed me to go a couple days in between washing my hair! I am in LOVE and my bf wishes I wasn’t because of the price.
Claire H.
Atlanta, GA
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Claire H.
This is a very rich, hydrating shampoo. I have very fine, thin, straight hair and this didn’t weigh it down or make it greasy! I don’t color my hair, so I can’t speak on the performance in that aspect, but I do heat-style and this definitely helped hydrate my hair and keep it shiny.
Sherry L.
Van Buren, AR
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Sherry L.
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Sherry L.
I wanted to wait a couple weeks to try this out before I left a review. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! It left my hair silky smooth, worked way better than my other shampoos and I know it isn't a dandruff shampoo but this actually helped mine! crazy right? So I took it a step further and tried it on my children (who dyed their hair blue) and it worked so much better than shampoo and conditioners I've tried on their coarse, curly hair! Not disappointed at all! I received this complimentary for review!
Cassandra C.
Tolleson, AZ
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Cassandra C.
I have bleached and colored hair, I noticed my hair color lasting longer with this shampoo compared to drug store shampoo. The fragrance is subtle and the shampoo lathers nicely
Anna D.
Gas City, IN
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Anna D.
I got the shampoo and the conditioner today. Both have a light fresh clean smell. When I used the shampoo the first thing I noticed was I didn't lose half the hair I do with my Pantene. The shampoo was a little runnier than I expected but worked amazingly.
Ednita R.
Taftville, CT
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Ednita R.
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Ednita R.
I received these products for free from Influenster and Pureology in exchange for my honest review. I do not color treat my hair. However, the ends of my hair are very dry and damaged from heating tools and styling but my roots tend to get oily. I tried this product for two weeks now so I can give an honest review. Since using this product I notice that my hair doesn’t get oil and my root look much healthier. It smells great and lather very well. I love the fact that it is sulfate and mineral oil free as well. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out but I wish the price tag would be lower.
Jasmine R.
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Jasmine R.
I have to say that I have been loving this shampoo. As someone who dyes her hair often, my hair tends to feel dry and a bit rough. However, since using this shampoo I've noticed a big difference, my hair feels so soft and hydrated. I highly recommend it!
Latain P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Latain P.
first time trying this brand, and for the most part it's a good shampoo. Don't really have color treated hair, but it got the job done in terms of cleaning.
Caitlin S.
Winter Haven, FL
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo uploaded by Caitlin S.
This shampoo makes my hair so soft, I can’t think of another shampoo this good! It smells great, but isn’t too strong. And it helps maintain my red color which is always a hard color to keep vibrant. I would purchase this when I’m out of my sample, it’s that’s good.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katherine A.
Alice, TX
il y a 3 mois
Sara I. il y a 3 mois
Yes it is definitely worth the try.
Hilda V.
Houma, LA
il y a 4 mois
Pureology Nanoworks Gold Shampoo Alguien sabe si se puede usar en niñas? Lo acabo de probar y me encantó 💕 y quisiera aplicarlo en mi niña también!
melissa V. il y a 4 mois
Es vegano asi que es natural sin quimicos creo que si lo puedes usar se usan micho en algunos salones.
Cynthia G.
Amy B.
Snow Camp, NC
il y a 10 mois
Debbie R. il y a 10 mois
I loved it too! Although researching the product seeing the price point was high! My hair smells good, looks good but for $30 a bottle didn’t notice anything extraordinary! Probably won’t go running to purchase this product!