BY PUREOLOGY

April G.
Olympia, WA
NanoWorks is the best! Great for compromised hair needing extra attention! Very concentrated, so you do not need very much at all!
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite conditioner from pureology. I have platinum damaged hair, and it keeps it so hydrated makes it feel so healthy smells so amazing
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I have color treated hair that is semi damaged so I like to use the nanoworks and I'm completely in love with it. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling ever so soft. Just need a SMALL amount and it works wonders! Pureology can be pricey but definitely worth the cost!
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
I was introduced to this brand by a hairstylist. I loved it so much I bought it. My hair was super healthy, shiny and soft. You do have to only applyba small amount because it's thick and can make hair look gready if you over do it.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing results. Smells good.nsafe for color treated hair. Makes your hair feel like silk. Pricey but so worth it! Repairs dry damaged hair so quickly. Pleasant scent. Love the packaging.