BY PUREOLOGY

Francine T.
Pueblo, CO
This shampoo and conditioner are great! I love the way it keeps my hair healthy between cuts. Always manageable, soft, shiny and smells great!!!
Brianna P.
Love love love! Anything pureology you can't go wrong... except the price! The smell is great and I love the tingle you get with this product!
Hillary B.
This is a pretty expensive product but it is a nice one though. There are other ones out there that are cheaper and work just as well.
April G.
Olympia, WA
NanoWorks is the best! Great for compromised hair needing extra attention! Very concentrated, so you do not need very much at all!
Jenny J.
Garden grove , CA
Love it. Leaves my hair super silky and shiny. I just don't like the scent of the product but that is just personal preference.
Emily T.
West Hartford, CT
I love this conditioner! The texture and shine my hair has after I use it daily is incredible. I'm also a sucker for the smell!
Emily C.
Gastonia, NC
Great product but use caution with the amount used. Believe me a little goes a LONG way especially if you have fine hair
Ava P.
Whittier, CA
Diff top of the line shampoo. Best of the best. Even smells good too but the way your hair feels after is just amazin!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Makes my hair look and feel amazing. I notice a difference when rinsing my hair compared to most other conditioners
Brianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
1)IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!!!
2)It makes my hair so soft!!
3) it works like a charm!!
Only downfall....