BY PUREOLOGY

Angela A.
Angela A.
Eutawville , SC
So soft, manageable and easy to comb through. It smells great and my hair feels so soft and frizz free.
Stephanya C.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
Super pricey but worth it! I had very damaged hair for a long time due to a lot of bleaching, (now keep in mind this is sulfate free you can use if you have keratin but i do not recommend it) I got a keratin and used this as my go to for shampoo and conditioner at home. loved the smell but after some time it just made my hair too greasy. Definitely something to own and change out every so often. repairs hair fairly quickly.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
Can one possibly be in love with their conditioner? I know I am with this one. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and conditioned but not weighed down. I love the tingly feel when applied and the smell is fabulous. It is refreshing in the shower but doesn't leave any residue when rinsed out. Sulfate free and safe on colored hair too. My one gripe is it is expensive so I use it sparingly.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Raleigh, Nc
This conditioner is amazing if your hair is damaged. It lubricates each hair which drastically reduces the breakage and was my go-to conditioner for a long time. However, once my hair was restored to a healthier state and the breakage grew out it became a bit heavy for my hair and now I use something lighter and more volumizing (alterna volume shampoo).

If you are not turned off by the price tag this is a great buy. Much better than Oribe, Kerstase and some of the other overhyped/overpriced high end brands.
Anna K.
Anna K.
I LOVE the Nanoworks line of Pureology products. It smells great. The packaging is nice and I love the large bottle they have available so I don't have to purchase often. It's very pricey but worth the investment. It does wonders on my hair. I switch between this and less expensive brands to give my wallet a break but it's worth it.
Kassia N.
Kassia N.
Mediapolis, IA
Absolutely love the nanotechnology line! I have an extremely dry, flaky, itchy scalp and this is the one product that gives me relief. It is pricey but it is well worth it when compared to other salon products that I've used. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling really soft without being greasy. My hair feels much stronger as well and healthy. My color seems to do better too with this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Great product! keeps my hair clean for about 3 days which means less washing and less fixing of the hair! Not too greasy but doesn't leave my scalp feeling dry.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Freedom, CA
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft, I use it every time that I shower and I'm completely in love with this, I have thin hair and dry hair and it softens it and makes it so much stronger.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Vancouver, WA
Goes on easily and rinses out well without build up. Leaves my hair ultra soft after leaving to air dry or after using straightening iron on dry hair.