BY PUREOLOGY

Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing results. Smells good.nsafe for color treated hair. Makes your hair feel like silk. Pricey but so worth it! Repairs dry damaged hair so quickly. Pleasant scent. Love the packaging.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Pureology is the best! The scent is so rejuvenation, while it invigorates the scalp and truly conditions the hair. My hair looks do healthy, sll thanks to pureology.
Taylor K.
Freedom, CA
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft, I use it every time that I shower and I'm completely in love with this, I have thin hair and dry hair and it softens it and makes it so much stronger.
Marissa H.
Pasadena, MD
This is a great conditioner! Smells wonderful. Doesn't weigh my hair down. Only use on the mid part to the ends on not on my scalp. Love this but a little too expensive for my taste.
Elizabeth O.
Pickens, SC
This keeps my hair so so soft and repairs any broken strands. Feels so good too! This helps my hair shine and gives it body and volume. Makes hair feel so so healthy.
Michelle S.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite product, but it's very expensive, but the most luxurious. My only complaint is that they changed their formula and it's slightly not as good.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Great product! keeps my hair clean for about 3 days which means less washing and less fixing of the hair! Not too greasy but doesn't leave my scalp feeling dry.
Sarah L.
Vancouver, WA
Goes on easily and rinses out well without build up. Leaves my hair ultra soft after leaving to air dry or after using straightening iron on dry hair.
Triona M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is pricey but the way it makes your hair feel is so worth it!! Soft, silky and super smooth. Which is not easy with my long, thick, curly hair.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite conditioner from pureology. I have platinum damaged hair, and it keeps it so hydrated makes it feel so healthy smells so amazing