BY PUREOLOGY

Angela S.
Westerville, OH
Love this! I have always come back to this brand after trying a new product. A great conditioner for color treated hair that needs the additional anti aging properties for fine hair. The conditioner is creamy, but does not weigh my fine hair down. Great for all types of hair. You can easily comb through your hair after applying. Lasts a long time due to not needing a lot of product. The only improvement would be to offer more affordable travel sizes.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
Super pricey but worth it! I had very damaged hair for a long time due to a lot of bleaching, (now keep in mind this is sulfate free you can use if you have keratin but i do not recommend it) I got a keratin and used this as my go to for shampoo and conditioner at home. loved the smell but after some time it just made my hair too greasy. Definitely something to own and change out every so often. repairs hair fairly quickly.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Can one possibly be in love with their conditioner? I know I am with this one. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and conditioned but not weighed down. I love the tingly feel when applied and the smell is fabulous. It is refreshing in the shower but doesn't leave any residue when rinsed out. Sulfate free and safe on colored hair too. My one gripe is it is expensive so I use it sparingly.
Ana A.
Raleigh, Nc
This conditioner is amazing if your hair is damaged. It lubricates each hair which drastically reduces the breakage and was my go-to conditioner for a long time. However, once my hair was restored to a healthier state and the breakage grew out it became a bit heavy for my hair and now I use something lighter and more volumizing (alterna volume shampoo).

If you are not turned off by the price tag this is a great buy. Much better than Oribe, Kerstase and some of the other overhyped/overpriced high end brands.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I have color treated hair that is semi damaged so I like to use the nanoworks and I'm completely in love with it. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling ever so soft. Just need a SMALL amount and it works wonders! Pureology can be pricey but definitely worth the cost!
Jennifer Y.
Detroit, MI
I got this product recommend to me by my stylist friend -- and it works WONDERS! My color treated hair feels like silk...and you'd never expect that! It's rather pricey so it's definitely an investment, but I'd recommend everyone to try this at least once!
Anna K.
I LOVE the Nanoworks line of Pureology products. It smells great. The packaging is nice and I love the large bottle they have available so I don't have to purchase often. It's very pricey but worth the investment. It does wonders on my hair. I switch between this and less expensive brands to give my wallet a break but it's worth it.
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
I was introduced to this brand by a hairstylist. I loved it so much I bought it. My hair was super healthy, shiny and soft. You do have to only applyba small amount because it's thick and can make hair look gready if you over do it.
Kassia N.
Mediapolis, IA
Absolutely love the nanotechnology line! I have an extremely dry, flaky, itchy scalp and this is the one product that gives me relief. It is pricey but it is well worth it when compared to other salon products that I've used. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Melissa S.
This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling really soft without being greasy. My hair feels much stronger as well and healthy. My color seems to do better too with this product.