BY PUREOLOGY

Angela S.
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
Love this! I have always come back to this brand after trying a new product. A great conditioner for color treated hair that needs the additional anti aging properties for fine hair. The conditioner is creamy, but does not weigh my fine hair down. Great for all types of hair. You can easily comb through your hair after applying. Lasts a long time due to not needing a lot of product. The only improvement would be to offer more affordable travel sizes.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I have color treated hair that is semi damaged so I like to use the nanoworks and I'm completely in love with it. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling ever so soft. Just need a SMALL amount and it works wonders! Pureology can be pricey but definitely worth the cost!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Auburn Hills, MI
I got this product recommend to me by my stylist friend -- and it works WONDERS! My color treated hair feels like silk...and you'd never expect that! It's rather pricey so it's definitely an investment, but I'd recommend everyone to try this at least once!
Mel A.
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
I was introduced to this brand by a hairstylist. I loved it so much I bought it. My hair was super healthy, shiny and soft. You do have to only applyba small amount because it's thick and can make hair look gready if you over do it.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing results. Smells good.nsafe for color treated hair. Makes your hair feel like silk. Pricey but so worth it! Repairs dry damaged hair so quickly. Pleasant scent. Love the packaging.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Pureology is the best! The scent is so rejuvenation, while it invigorates the scalp and truly conditions the hair. My hair looks do healthy, sll thanks to pureology.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite product, but it's very expensive, but the most luxurious. My only complaint is that they changed their formula and it's slightly not as good.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite conditioner from pureology. I have platinum damaged hair, and it keeps it so hydrated makes it feel so healthy smells so amazing
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Love love love! Anything pureology you can't go wrong... except the price! The smell is great and I love the tingle you get with this product!
April G.
April G.
Olympia, WA
NanoWorks is the best! Great for compromised hair needing extra attention! Very concentrated, so you do not need very much at all!