Pureology Nano Works® Shampoo uploaded by Brooke W.Pureology Nano Works® Shampoo uploaded by Elena A.

BY PUREOLOGY

A sulfate-free concentrated rejuvenating daily shampoo Produces a rich foam to gently cleanse hair without stripping color Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Leaves hair supple, lustrous & youthful looking with vibrant color,

Bee P.
Richmond
I am so disappointed in this product and glad at the same time because I will be saving money not having to purchase this again. This just confirmed that expensive does not always mean better. I am giving it one star because I don't think I would use this on my hair even if it was free, it was that bad on my hair. It made it appear frizzy and unmanageable. I have slightly fine to normal dark hair that's naturally straight, it has been chemically processed over the years but rarely does a shampoo make my hair look bad as this did. I am assuming this does wonders for a lot of people based on the review but it's not for everyone.
Alysse V.
San Diego
THIS SHAMPOO IS BY IN LARGE THE BEST SHAMPOO OK THE MARKET. I have extremely oily hair and this lathers with out making it MORE oily. It makes my hair look salon ready just from air drying. It’s highly concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Pro tip- by the salon size bottle and get the pumps to go with them and it will last 6 months. I have very thick, frizzy hair and this shampoo truly smooths it out with out needing extra product. It smells so fresh and clean. I have been using this for 5+ years. Every time I try a new shampoo I always go back to this one because there is a noticeable difference.
Aby L.
Oregon
I love the Pureology Nano Works shampoo! I think Pureology makes quality products and the Nano Works shampoo definitely proves that! The Nano Works shampoo is like the ultimate Pureology shampoo. It smells amazing and feels amazing. This shampoo lathers better on the second wash. I sometimes use it with other Pureology conditioners and it seems to work just as well. I have wavy, somewhat dry hair. I really love this shampoo and I would recommend it!
Bailey A.
Rogers
I used this when I had extensions and it worked wonders! It did a great job of prolonging the life of my extensions and did not effect the tapes at all. I also used this on clip ins but have not tried it on other types of extensions. This was the best shampoo I used for my extensions. I no linger use it because I don’t have extensions and my hair naturally doesn’t need such drastic repair but I would recommend this for anyone with extensions or damaged/ aging hair!
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the most luxurious shampoo I have ever used. If I could give this 10 stars I would. It left my hair silky and soft without making it oily or flat. I have super fine hair and this helped repair the damage but I didn't leave my hair feeling super greasy or oily like a lot of other shampoos. This stuff is seriously AMAZING! I would highly recommend trying it out. It's worth the price.
LeAnn W.
Granite Falls
Omgrd! this is what I like to splurge on! I call it hair crack and it seems to give your hair what it needs! Long lasting scent stays! And it repairs your hair! I have highlights and it’s perfect for keeping my hair smooth!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I love Pureology’s Nano Works line! The only reason I had to knock off a star was because it’s so pricey! I would recommend it to anyone because it’s great for all hair types imo. It smooths my hair and leaves it feeling a lot stronger! Pureology products always smell so nice. I would definitely recommend to someone who’s willing to splurge on a high end shampoo!
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I loveeeee this shampoo! So expensive but I love the way it makes my hair look! My hair still looks amazing after a couple of days of not washing and I have the most combo (oily roots, dry ends), the shampoo gives it the most gorgeous shine and feels so soft.
Ashley S.
Duncan, SC
This shampoo is heaven sent! It simply amazing and works so well! I have thick, curly, color treated hair and my hair always feel so amazing when I use my NanoWorks!
Allison A.
Ammon, ID
This stuff is miracle in a bottle! I️ Love how it gets my hair feeling clean and healthy but I️ don’t feel like it strips it if it’s nutrients. Plus it smells great!
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I have been looking for a shampoo that works well when I straighten my hair and when I scrunch it. I also have some issues with frizz. Does anyone know if this shampoo would fill those needs?
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
Nanoworks vs Perfect for platinum... Which is better?
Angela D.
Is the Shampoo a clear or more creamy texture? I have seen this but the price tag always tells me to put it back down. One thing I do not like in Shampoos is if they are clear. For whatever reason it dries my hair, so curious to know? Or does it depend on type that I buy?? TIA