Pureology Nano Works® Shampoo uploaded by Brooke W.Pureology Nano Works® Shampoo uploaded by Elena A.

BY PUREOLOGY

A sulfate-free concentrated rejuvenating daily shampoo Produces a rich foam to gently cleanse hair without stripping color Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Leaves hair supple, lustrous & youthful looking with vibrant color,

🌺🦋Tiffani C.
Pureology Nano Works is my favorite overall love how it lathers, smells, leaves my hair feeling...can't say enough great things about it. Overall compared to any other product this one is the best in my opinion. Definitely will continue to use it.
Crystal S.
Rose Hill, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I HATE that this stuff cost soooooo much because it's my absolute favorite shampoo from Pureology. The smell is awesome and it's just so good for my fine hair. My mom even loves it and her hair is very fine and dry. It's the best one!
Alysse V.
San Diego
THIS SHAMPOO IS BY IN LARGE THE BEST SHAMPOO OK THE MARKET. I have extremely oily hair and this lathers with out making it MORE oily. It makes my hair look salon ready just from air drying. It’s highly concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Pro tip- by the salon size bottle and get the pumps to go with them and it will last 6 months. I have very thick, frizzy hair and this shampoo truly smooths it out with out needing extra product. It smells so fresh and clean. I have been using this for 5+ years. Every time I try a new shampoo I always go back to this one because there is a noticeable difference.
Aby L.
Oregon
I love the Pureology Nano Works shampoo! I think Pureology makes quality products and the Nano Works shampoo definitely proves that! The Nano Works shampoo is like the ultimate Pureology shampoo. It smells amazing and feels amazing. This shampoo lathers better on the second wash. I sometimes use it with other Pureology conditioners and it seems to work just as well. I have wavy, somewhat dry hair. I really love this shampoo and I would recommend it!
Bailey A.
Rogers
I used this when I had extensions and it worked wonders! It did a great job of prolonging the life of my extensions and did not effect the tapes at all. I also used this on clip ins but have not tried it on other types of extensions. This was the best shampoo I used for my extensions. I no linger use it because I don’t have extensions and my hair naturally doesn’t need such drastic repair but I would recommend this for anyone with extensions or damaged/ aging hair!
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Hands down Pureology shampoos and conditioners are the best and this one is in my opinion be absolute best of the best! This hydrating, reconstructing, softening shampoo smells AMAZING, is super thick and easily lathers and really moisturizes, Dr-frizzes and relaxes al hair types. Pricey but you get what you pay for! Highly recommend! It’s like butter for your hair!
Rebecca J.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the greatest shampoo you can get for your hair and the worst thing to do to your wallet lol! This shampoo lathers and moisturizes and revives your hair...it’s is fantastic but so pricey :(
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I loveeeee this shampoo! So expensive but I love the way it makes my hair look! My hair still looks amazing after a couple of days of not washing and I have the most combo (oily roots, dry ends), the shampoo gives it the most gorgeous shine and feels so soft.
Sosha G.
Best shampoo ever but very pricey..I would have to say it’s definitely worth it!Great luxurious smell and feel to your hair after one use!!this stuff is no joke it helps to repair and soften damaged hair!!
Ashley S.
Duncan, SC
This shampoo is heaven sent! It simply amazing and works so well! I have thick, curly, color treated hair and my hair always feel so amazing when I use my NanoWorks!
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I have been looking for a shampoo that works well when I straighten my hair and when I scrunch it. I also have some issues with frizz. Does anyone know if this shampoo would fill those needs?
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
Nanoworks vs Perfect for platinum... Which is better?
Angela D.
Is the Shampoo a clear or more creamy texture? I have seen this but the price tag always tells me to put it back down. One thing I do not like in Shampoos is if they are clear. For whatever reason it dries my hair, so curious to know? Or does it depend on type that I buy?? TIA