BY PUREOLOGY

Nano Works Gold Conditioner - Pureology Nano Works Gold luxuriously conditions and renews demanding colour-treated hair to restore youthful movement, suppleness, and shine. Offers 5 key benefits for demanding colour-treated hair including restoration, discipline, fullness, luster and protection. - Nano Works Gold Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I will always use this conditioner! Especially recommend to damaged, bleached hair because it helps my hair feel so much healthier again. The only dislike I have is the price but I would buy it again because of the great results. Smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way!
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
I can't tell you how much I LOVE the Nano Works line. I use both the shampoo and conditioner on my red, course curly hair and it makes my hair look shiney, frizz free and very healthy. It is very pricey but a little goes a lonnng way and it's worth every penny!
Jazmin P.
Chester, VA
This completely dried out my hair. I only used it for a week and a half and stopped immediately. I would not recommend this.