BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Ashley M.
Kenosha, WI
I absolute love all pureology shampoo and conditioner they all work amazing and worth paying more for because they are definitely way better for your hair
Megan R.
Punxsutawney, PA
Pureology always works great, and my hairdresser definitely recommends this brand. I've tried a lot of Pureology conditioners and Nanoworks is my favorite.
Lauren M.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pureology is an amazing product. It may be on the expensive side, but it is well worth the extra penny. I'm a hairdresser & I'd never buy anything else!
Alaura L.
Very moisturizing from the first few uses. My hair drys very quickly and felt remarkably softer after using this conditioner for a short amount of time.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
Pureology makes my hair feel so healthy, I also notice less breakage. Split ends are a big issue with my blonde hair and this product helps tremendously.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Very good product. Worth every penny. I do prefer the hydrating shampoo and conditioner for my hair type but when's I get fresh color I love to use this.
Angela S.
Beckley, WV
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. It is keratin treatment friendly and gentle enough for regular use without leaving hair feeling heavy or with excess residue.
Sarah L.
Vancouver, WA
Goes on easily and rinses out well without build up. Leaves my hair ultra soft after leaving to air dry or after using straightening iron on dry hair.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite conditioner from pureology. I have platinum damaged hair, and it keeps it so hydrated makes it feel so healthy smells so amazing
Triona M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is pricey but the way it makes your hair feel is so worth it!! Soft, silky and super smooth. Which is not easy with my long, thick, curly hair.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?