BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
Love how this conditioner works with my long, coarse thick hair. It feels soft and healthy and it's not weighed down. After awhile, I grew to dislike the smell though.
Diane S.
Morrisville, PA
This conditioner really is wonderful I have aging hair that's very dry and brittle so I'm always looking for a conditioner that will help this one really is a winner!!!
Vanessa M.
Yonkers, NY
This conditioner is amazing. I love the whole nano line. Does a great job at moisturizing my hair. I follow with the nano glaze cream after I wash off this conditioner.
Elizabeth O.
Pickens, SC
This keeps my hair so so soft and repairs any broken strands. Feels so good too! This helps my hair shine and gives it body and volume. Makes hair feel so so healthy.
Michelle S.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite product, but it's very expensive, but the most luxurious. My only complaint is that they changed their formula and it's slightly not as good.
Pricey but great if you want to splurge!! Smells great and a little bit goes a long way. If you want to just try it get a small bottle but the big bottles are always a better value .
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Great product! keeps my hair clean for about 3 days which means less washing and less fixing of the hair! Not too greasy but doesn't leave my scalp feeling dry.
Amy M.
Arvada, CO
I love the way this left my hair and scalp feeling. Soft, silky, and hydrated. I feel like my skin is less irritated using this thanks to the lack of sulfates.
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
I have been using this conditioner for as long as I can remember, best stuff out there as far as I'm concerned. A little bit goes a long way with this product!
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is incredible. I use it for the first time and it makes your hair feel like butter!! It has tiny molecules so it goes deep into the hair shaft :)
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?