BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Jacque G.
Longview, TX
I used this conditioner a few years back when I was super blonde with high lights and low lights! I was always worried about my hair turning a dull blond but was not an issue while using this product!
Angelisa C.
Rodeo, CA
Love this conditioner, especially the smell. Love all of Pureology's products. My color stays fresh and there is no stripping ingredients. The formula is super concentrated and not watered down.
Jennifer L M.
Pontiac, MI
Pureology's Luxury Colour Care Conditioner has been one of the best products I have ever used! I have noticed that since using it in my color treated hair that my color has lasted a lot longer!
M C.
This conditioner is great....keeps hair smooth and tangle free...it's around $20-$25 but you don't need to use much...so it's long lasting...smells good and keeps my hair soft and frizz free
Heather S.
Philadelphia, PA
This leaves my very dry and brittle hair manageable and with a nice sheen. The price sucks. But a little goes a very long way. It's definitely worth the purchase if you have dry hair.
Marissa H.
Pasadena, MD
This is a great conditioner! Smells wonderful. Doesn't weigh my hair down. Only use on the mid part to the ends on not on my scalp. Love this but a little too expensive for my taste.
Shelley L.
Kansas City, Missouri
Excellent conditioner for colored or processed hair that can tend to be dry. I use this once a week and leave on for at least 5 minutes. Leaves my hair in much better condition!
K D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pureology is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I took off 1 star because it is so expensive. I love how clean and soft and smooth my hair is after using. And it smells good.
Candace O.
Saltillo, MS
Best conditioner ever. If you color your hair and it is damaged and needs some repairing this is for you. Repairs your hair without weighing it down. Makes it silky smooth
Kelly P.
This product is great for color treated hair. It helps maintain the color longer and reduce fading especially if you get blonde highlights or colors like pink or purple.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?