BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Kristy B.
Nano was my go to shampoo and conditioner when I was platinum blonde. It keeps the integrity of your hair and leaves you repaired and hydrated. It's super pricey even as a stylist but well worth it!
Mara A.
Chesterton, IN
If I could, I would give this product more stars. This product has revived my dry and dull hair. The best part is that a little goes a long way and the bottle will last me months. Love it!
Melissa S.
This product smells great and leaves my hair feeling really soft without being greasy. My hair feels much stronger as well and healthy. My color seems to do better too with this product.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Amazing results. Smells good.nsafe for color treated hair. Makes your hair feel like silk. Pricey but so worth it! Repairs dry damaged hair so quickly. Pleasant scent. Love the packaging.
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
Yes yes and YES. I won't use anything else! As a professional hairstylist, I am always looking for the best products out there. Pureology is vegan AND it works!!! Worth every penny.
DONNA V.
I use both the shampoo and Conditioner and nothing has even come close to allowing me to drag a brush or comb through my hair without yanking at least a chunk of my hair with the action!!.....
Kim G.
I am a 27 yr old, asian american, female with straight thick dark brown hair. This condition not only smells great, it really hydrates my hair. It also does not dull out my color either (as I'm coloring my hair every 6 weeks because of greys).
Sara S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Held my color, smells good. Didn't leave my hair weighted down. Used daily. Highly recommend to others that color their hair. Pleasant packaging. Compares well to other brands.
Iris N.
Parker, CO
If I could afford to buy this every time i would. It has the most amazing smell ever and it actually keeps your hair smelling that way. It's rich and creamy and hydrating but not greasy. It's seriously the best conditioner on this planet!
Angela B.
Hudson, IL
Nanoworks and hydrate and my favorite Pureology lines!! I will never switch from this brand. Nothing compares! I used to switch it up all the time - but I'm hooked on this!
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?