BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
My hairdresser talked me into trying this, and I'm glad she did! My hair was heavily damaged from bleaching, sun and wear and tear on my curles. After using this conditioner (and the shampoo) for a couple of weeks, my hair has noticeably gotten healtheir. I believe any hair type can benefit from it. The price is high, but the formula is concentrated. A little goes a long way.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
This conditioner (and shampoo) literally saved my hair. The purpose is to restore hair back to virgin state, and I would say if there is any shampoo and conditioner that could do that, this is it. It lasts forever too! It's definitely going to cost you a pretty penny, but I find it to be totally worth every cent. I will 100% be buying this again. Smells great too!
Rachel W.
LACEY, WA
If you're looking for a conditioner that will make your over processed locks feel fabulous again go for Nanoworks. Works best when used with the shampoo too. The smell is amazing as well. All Pureology products are fantastic but this has always been my favorite!
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner line. Leaves hair feeling soft and not super heavy. Has a slightly floral smell but not overpowering at all. This is meant for hair that has micromanage due to color processes and heat atyling. It helps repair the hair.over time and it really does.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
This stuff is very pricey but it does last a very long time! I bought mine last year and I'm not even half way through the bottle yet. I was looking for something to help treat my chemically damaged hair and it really has done wonders. I love it so much!
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Great conditioner. The smell is very strong though! Smells horribly of chemicals. Even after I wash my hair it is all I can smell for days. It does work but I'm not sure it's the product for me. Dove conditioner works just as good, is less expensive and smells a whole lot better!
Jennifer Y.
Detroit, MI
I got this product recommend to me by my stylist friend -- and it works WONDERS! My color treated hair feels like silk...and you'd never expect that! It's rather pricey so it's definitely an investment, but I'd recommend everyone to try this at least once!
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
If you have never tried this product you will never forget how wonderful it made your hair feel it is one of the best I have ever tried it's nano technology is absolutely like no other I have ever tried, it's a bit pricey but well worth every cent I will always love any product by this company but this is the supreme of all of the ones they have. Omg it's really changed my dry damaged hair to super healthy!!!!!
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
This is good stuff. However for my fine hair I felt that it became weighed down very easily. Good for thicker, more coarse hair , that is dry/damaged. For me the Pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner work better because they are lighter on my fine hair.
Melissa K.
This conditioner is amazing! My hair feels like it went to a fancy salon. The smell is fabulous. A little goes along way with this conditioner, so even though it can be pricey. In the end it's not too bad. I will be repurchasing this product.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?