BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

M C.
This conditioner is great....keeps hair smooth and tangle free...it's around $20-$25 but you don't need to use much...so it's long lasting...smells good and keeps my hair soft and frizz free
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
The price is expensive but it’s definitely worth it and this is by far my favorite conditioner it is a nice sent and it’s safe for color treated hair and it’s long-lasting
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
Love this! I have always come back to this brand after trying a new product. A great conditioner for color treated hair that needs the additional anti aging properties for fine hair. The conditioner is creamy, but does not weigh my fine hair down. Great for all types of hair. You can easily comb through your hair after applying. Lasts a long time due to not needing a lot of product. The only improvement would be to offer more affordable travel sizes.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
Super pricey but worth it! I had very damaged hair for a long time due to a lot of bleaching, (now keep in mind this is sulfate free you can use if you have keratin but i do not recommend it) I got a keratin and used this as my go to for shampoo and conditioner at home. loved the smell but after some time it just made my hair too greasy. Definitely something to own and change out every so often. repairs hair fairly quickly.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Can one possibly be in love with their conditioner? I know I am with this one. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and conditioned but not weighed down. I love the tingly feel when applied and the smell is fabulous. It is refreshing in the shower but doesn't leave any residue when rinsed out. Sulfate free and safe on colored hair too. My one gripe is it is expensive so I use it sparingly.
Ana A.
Raleigh, Nc
This conditioner is amazing if your hair is damaged. It lubricates each hair which drastically reduces the breakage and was my go-to conditioner for a long time. However, once my hair was restored to a healthier state and the breakage grew out it became a bit heavy for my hair and now I use something lighter and more volumizing (alterna volume shampoo).

If you are not turned off by the price tag this is a great buy. Much better than Oribe, Kerstase and some of the other overhyped/overpriced high end brands.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Love love love this conditioner. It's so great for colored hair. I try to use sulfate free and this was the first one I learned about. My hair feels healthy and smooth after using it. Great smell and very lux feel. It's amazing. The downside is it's super expensive but a small amount works just fine. A little goes a long way.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
All of the Pureology products have worked well for me. I have color treated hair and feel like their formulas have really improved my hairs overall texture and condition. this particular product is a bit heavier for my fine hair, so I found it best to use it only only every two or three times I wash and condition.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I use this conditioner on my colored blonde hair. It my color fresh, hydrated and helps the longevity of my color! I use it every three days or so how ever often I wash my hair. I use it along with the Color Care Shampoo! keeps my hair so smooth and feeling like I always just had a cut and color!
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
This stuff is amazing!!! I did not buy the shampoo only the conditioner. I used just a regular shampoo and my hair felt like silk but not weighed down or nothing. this stuff is not highly fragrant but it has a good smell. I would try the little bottle first. It is very pricey but for someone who is older it will do the job to getting your hair back where it needs to be. The light scent lasts all day long.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?