BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Britt E.
Mobile, AL
If it wasn't so expensive, I would use Pureology every single day! My hair stylist uses it and I love it so much!!!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Makes my hair look and feel amazing. I notice a difference when rinsing my hair compared to most other conditioners
Michelle P.
Haverhill, MA
Luxurious product that leaves my hair feeling pampered and soft. Wonderful conditioner and worth the high price!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Purology rarely disappoints and always smells great. This is my second favorite volumizing shampoo of all time :)
Jessica S.
Kittredge, CO
Great condition, smells amazing and leaves my hair in perfect condition, despite being color treated. So great!
Louise S.
Los Gatos, CA
Really good haircare, and really made my hair soft. Only complaint is that it is very pricey, and hard to find.
Eileen C.
Todos los productos de Purology me encantan son de la mas alta calidad siempre se los recomiendo a mis amigas!
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
Love this line of products! They smell amazing and work fabulously! Super moisturizing great for bleached hair.
Brianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
1)IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!!!
2)It makes my hair so soft!!
3) it works like a charm!!
Only downfall....
The price😞
Olgera H.
Puyallup, WA
I love this brand... it's expensive but so worth it. I can't see myself getting avg other different product.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?