BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Emily C.
Gastonia, NC
Great product but use caution with the amount used. Believe me a little goes a LONG way especially if you have fine hair
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
This product is the best, is vegan , it leaves my hair renewed and very soft . It's a little pricey but is worth it all.
KerstinLajae M.
Houston
Nanoworks WORKS! It's the absolute BEST conditioner for course hair. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. Great buy.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
Pureology products are my favorite! I love everything they offer. The smell and feel while you are using it is heavenly
Marisa G.
This product is fabulous. It made my hair so soft. I would recommend this to everybody who wants to maintain their hair
Ava P.
Whittier, CA
Diff top of the line shampoo. Best of the best. Even smells good too but the way your hair feels after is just amazin!
brandi g.
I really like pureology products. doesn't make my haircolor fade, my hair is smooth and hydrated, and it smells great!
Char C.
Springfield, OH
I absolutely love purology! The smell is amazing and the product delivers results. A bit pricey but worth the money!
Ana G.
Joliet, IL
Not my favorite. Felt as if my hear was dried out and left lots of tangles. Left no shine and my hair was very dull.
Danny L.
San Diego, CA
I freaking adore this conditioner. It just does amazing things to my hair!! I just wish it weren't so damn expensive.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?