BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Suzze R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Works really well, smooths and shines hair, a little goes a long way.
Haven't tried all of the pureology products yet but can't wait too.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
I love this brand. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny. it isn't my go to brand but my mom uses it so sometimes I borrow it from her.
Elizabeth O.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Not my favorite conditioner. It was ok but i don't feel like my color stayed that much better and it the product didn't last very long.
Mandy S.
The Nanoworks line is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner that I've ever used, that gave me immediately better hair after only one use!
Hillary B.
This is a pretty expensive product but it is a nice one though. There are other ones out there that are cheaper and work just as well.
Amelia B.
Hartsville, SC
My mom is a cosmetologist and she got me using this when I was younger and I will say that I love this! It does wonders for your hair
Carly L.
Eastlake, OH
Love using this whole line especially after getting my hair done. My color never fades and it makes my hair feel soft and strong!!
April G.
Olympia, WA
NanoWorks is the best! Great for compromised hair needing extra attention! Very concentrated, so you do not need very much at all!
Norma G.
Othello, WA
Loved how it made my hair feel!! The conditioner was thick and smelled great! It truly improved the health of my long colored hair!
Aimee R.
Quincy, CA
This smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. It's a little pricey but worth it- I recommend it and would buy again.
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?