BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated rejuvenating daily conditioner Formulated with Anti-AgeComplex to revive hair. Contains exclusive AntiFadeComplex that maximizes color retention Instantly detangles & intensely nourishes damaged blonde hair Hair appears suppler, more lustrous & younger looking in vibrant color.

Megan T.
Thousand Oaks, CA
The best conditioner I’ve ever used! Amazingly moisturizing, smells amazing, and has amazing ingredients. Only thing that’s a negative is the price, super spendy.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
This stuff feels like heaven when I apply it & after I wash it out. It’s literally the best shampoo & conditioner I’ve ever tried! The price tag is a bit too high but definitely worth the splurge. I’ve tried so many different shampoos & conditioners & this one beats them all. Highly recommend to everyone! My hair feels very very silky.
Geri Liz L.
So this conditioner is super expensive but can I just say it smells amazing and it feels like silk on your hair. It’s like using the Aveda damage remedy hair mask but you can use it daily. It repairs, protects & revives your hair instantly. I recommend it!!!
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
This one was a bit better it actually left my hair really smooth. Still expensive but I was able to get it for a lower prize at tj maxx so I actually recommend this one
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is hands down, bar none, THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER! I bleach my hair monthly and blow dry, flat iron and curl daily but you wouldn't know it thanks to my Nano Works!
Alex L.
Charlotte, NC
I like the overall feel of this product. I do think it is a bit overpriced and I was disappointed when they changed the formula, now the main ingredient is water. To me this item doesn't have as much hydration as the hydrating formula by pureology. you can purchase everywhere, probably the most easy to find is ULTA.
Alisa G.
Pureology Nanoworks was the greatest hair product ever made. I didn’t care how much it cost, it was perfect. Unfortunately, about two years ago, I think they changed the formula and the new version is nothing special. I wish they would go back to the original.
Gigi L.
Raleigh
Love it! Really saved my hair when I used to do hair modeling and was always changing my color and damaging my hair. I love this brand and the fact that it’s vegan is awesome. It smells great too! The products are concentrated so they last a long time which makes the higher price worth it.
Karen W.
Columbia, TN
Keeps my hair moisturized and smells amazing. I have blonde color treated hair and never have split ends. I use this conditioner every time I wash my hair and it lasts for 2-3 days between washes. Would definitely recommend and is worth the price!
Tina T.
Las Vegas, NV
While this product it’s very pricey if you want high-end salon quality products and this would be the line to go for I have natural hair and I need something very hydrating and this gives my hair that quenching moisture that it crave I purchased this from Cosmo pro
Shawnee F.
Would like to try this
Amie C.
inverness
How well does this product work?