BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology's Nano Glaze is the perfect blow dry creme, to create weightless hold with a long lasting, no-product feel. Strengthens, repairs and protects while boosting color radiance. Provides thermal and color protection and excellent slip for no-drag blow styling. Innovative Nano Technology offers thermal and color protection while drying hair up to 35% faster. Antifade Complex ensures color vibrancy and brilliance.

Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
This makes my hair so smooth and shiny! I had not used it for awhile and when I used it again I was blown away by how great my hair looked!
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
I used this product a couple of years ago after my hair needed a little help with ends breaking. I love all their products.
Jennifer S.
Smells great and works amazingly well. I have fine hair. I let it sit a bit and then my hair gets nice and smooth.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Iv used this stuff for years! I love it to help tame frizz. And all those flyaways....this is the best tamer!
Felisa A.
Belleville, MI
It smells good and makes my hair shine like no other! It's a great value as well. It is my favorite product.
Dani S.
Lightweight and noticeably makes my hair softer and smoothr. Pureology products are effective andnhelshy
Alana S.
Highland, NY
Love this product as a leave in conditioner after shower. Preserves my fire red hair after every wash!
Melania H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells great! It is easy to use. Both my husband and use it. My stylist turned us on to it.
Aracely E.
Leaves my curly hair nice and bouncy. No frizz. It's one of my favorite go to for my curls
Jenn K.
Lehi, UT
This helped manage my fly-aways from breakage around my crown. Love the smell as well.