BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology's Nano Glaze is the perfect blow dry creme, to create weightless hold with a long lasting, no-product feel. Strengthens, repairs and protects while boosting color radiance. Provides thermal and color protection and excellent slip for no-drag blow styling. Innovative Nano Technology offers thermal and color protection while drying hair up to 35% faster. Antifade Complex ensures color vibrancy and brilliance.

Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Where to begin? Nanoglaze is such a unique product. It gives the hair a nice bit of volume and control of styling while helping the hair to dry in half the time! Amazing!
Brittany B.
Marion, AR
I thought this was great. It helped to style my hair while also smoothing it to keep it looking healthy. It was better than other products I have tried. I have fine, blonde hair but a lot of it. It is a little pricey but I'd say it's worth it. I would recommend this!
Pamela P.
I use about a dime's worth ( depending on my hair length) and work it into my wet hair before I blow dry. It is easy to use, and the end result is excellent. It doesn't flake nor is it sticky. Worth the cost because it lasts so long. Simply a great styling product!
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using Pureology nanoglaze for a while and I love the way it makes my hair feel. The smell is also amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a all day hold without making your hair feel heavy or greasy.
Vanessa M.
Yonkers, NY
Awesome product! My hair is wavy but gets frizzy, not with this product. I put a pump of this on my hair and distribute is evenly. I let my hair air dry and my waves don,t gets frizzy, looks like nice beachy waves! Would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.
Michelle H.
Nashville, TN
This helps add some volume to my hair. It does get pretty sticky and goopy if you use too much, but a little helps. My hair is really fine, so it needs a little something to keep it from falling too flat. It doesn't build up the way a lot of products do.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Poor marketing and bad decision making to retool the line and leave this one out. Pricey but worth it. There was nothing else on the market (and still isn't) that could touch this formula.
Amanda N.
I have a hard time not loving all of pureology's products and this is no exception. Softens my hair without weighing it down. Smells amazing.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I love anything pureology and this is no exception! Hair doesn't look matted down, it stays in place and it smells great. I highly recommend.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
This makes my hair so smooth and shiny! I had not used it for awhile and when I used it again I was blown away by how great my hair looked!