Pureology Luxury Colour Care Conditioner

Pureology Luxury Colour Care Conditioner", 8.5 fl oz

BY PUREOLOGY

It is a restorative treatment formula delivered so much to restore, repair, rejuvenate and maintain colour-treated hair. Indulges in a deeply moisturizing treatment for a one of a kind luxury experience delivering extraordinary luster and condition. see more...

Pureology Luxury Colour Care Conditioner
Pureology Luxury Colour Care Conditioner", 8.5 fl oz
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!! I did not buy the shampoo only the conditioner. I used just a regular shampoo and my hair felt like silk but not weighed down or nothing. this stuff is not highly fragrant but it has a good smell. I would try the little bottle first. It is very pricey but for someone who is older it will do the job to getting your hair back where it needs to be. The light scent lasts all day long.
Heather S.
Philadelphia, PA
This leaves my very dry and brittle hair manageable and with a nice sheen. The price sucks. But a little goes a very long way. It's definitely worth the purchase if you have dry hair.
Jennifer L M.
Pontiac, MI
Pureology's Luxury Colour Care Conditioner has been one of the best products I have ever used! I have noticed that since using it in my color treated hair that my color has lasted a lot longer!
Sara S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Held my color, smells good. Didn't leave my hair weighted down. Used daily. Highly recommend to others that color their hair. Pleasant packaging. Compares well to other brands.
Kelly P.
This product is great for color treated hair. It helps maintain the color longer and reduce fading especially if you get blonde highlights or colors like pink or purple.
Emily G.
Savage, MT
I love this brand. It is high quality and really makes your hair feel amazing. I would recommend any of their conditioners!
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this conditioner. It's so great for colored hair. I try to use sulfate free and this was the first one I learned about. My hair feels healthy and smooth after using it. Great smell and very lux feel. It's amazing. The downside is it's super expensive but a small amount works just fine. A little goes a long way.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
I really love this for my everyday conditioner. It doesn't leave my hair feeling to heavy and my color doesn't get stripped out when I'm using it. I got this at Beauty Brands. Price is pretty good too.
Belinda S.
Virginia Beach, VA
The best conditioner for right after color treatment. Keeps the color vibrant much longer than others.
Sarah O.
Price, UT
Love this conditioner, My hair is soft and smells great. Works great for thick hair. Worth the money