Pureology Instant Repair Leave-In Hair Condition 8.5 oz (250 ml) uploaded by Kimberlyn M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Essential Repair Instant Repair reinforces and helps rebuild hair with this colour-protecting leave-in conditioner. The crystal clear, weightless formula with protein-rich soymilk and pure biotin spreads effortlessly through hair to fortify agai see more...

teri m.
Indianapolis, IN
I love leave in conditioners. I've left my conditioners in my hair since I was a teen, long before it was popular or there were specific products to do so. Having said that, I do have better luck leaving regular or even deep conditioners in as leave in products seem to be too light for my hair. However if you have fine hair, then a leave in product of this weight will work great for you as regular conditioners are likely too heavy to leave in for the day.
Carly N.
New Orleans, LA
Love this stuff, it always makes my hair looking great and feeling great. Sometimes when I use too much heat on my hair, I like to use this to give a little life back to my hair. It was effective and was worth the price. I would buy it again for sure.
Stephanie C.
Love this product. I started reverse shampooing not to long ago and needed a little extra for my hair. This has worked perfectly. Little pricey but well worth it.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
Every Pureology product provides results instantly and improves more with each use. My hair can be a nightmare to detangle and feel brittle to the touch. This leaves my hair easy to comb through and feels like silk.
Jennifer K.
Naperville, IL
Love, Love, Love! Not only does this have a great smell but this leaves my hair smooth and easy to comb through. I like to use this when I am planning on letting my hair air dry. This way I give my hair a break from the heat but it leaves my natural wave smooth and not too frizzy.
Jennifer L M.
Pontiac, MI
Pureology Leave in hair conditioner is WONDERFUL! It helps keep my hair soft & silky and doesn't feel all dried out and brittle. I use it daily after using a wide tooth comb on my curls!
Jenelle F.
Seattle, WA
Love this product. A little on the pricier side, but it lasts for forever. My hairstylist recommended it for my damaged hair (I love coloring it, and also using hot styling tools). I have been hooked for about a year now. SMELLS GREAT
Ashley P.
Fallbrook, CA
AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! out of this world softness!! this is something would and will continue to buy, i recommend this for you if you have dry light damaged hair... colored or not
Karina S.
Goodyear, AZ
Besides this product being just a bit pricey it's really great. I don't wash my hair all that often but when I do this is one of the things I always each for
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
This is the best hair mask/ leave in conditioner you can get! It smells amazing and leaves my hair silky without making it feel too heavy or weighed down!