BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Antifade Complex Incharge Plus Firm Finishing Spray. Lock in your colour and your style all day long. Advanced reshine in this super firm spray for colour-treated hair provide take charge hold, humidity resistance and shine. Our AntiFade Complex includes protection. Plus, it's eco-friendly with low VOCs. Get fabulous long lasting style.

Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
This is a great product. if you use a lot then run your fingers through your hair it has a film that is on your fingers which I do not like. it is a strong hold. I use a spray for while I am styling my hair and this is my finishing spray and it works great. I haven't tried any other products from this brand yet so if you have any suggestions please let me know!
Amy C.
Warren, OH
Totally tames my thick hair! I use this when I'm curling my hair or using the curling wand. You have to use sparingly as this is a super hold hairspray. I usually do a light spray all over my hair, then brush and curl. Love this product and will totally continue to buy it!
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
I LOVE PUREOLOGY!!! I mean, just everything they do is truly phenomenal.

My hair is pin straight and will not hold anything for the life of me OH MY LORD but this spray is tops! It smells great, it holds in my hair and it doesn't make it all gross and crunchy and flaky. I really just makes it look natural and pretty and I just love love love love it!!!!!
alesia t.
Modesto, Ca
I love this product, lll start off by saying its a very strong hold,and alsl very healthy for your hair!!! I would recommend this hair spray to the person who isn't afraid to spend a few more bucks for an amazing well worth it hair spray

Amanda R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have super fine straight hair. this is the ONLY spray that made my hair stay in place all night and didn't make it feel like it had a ton of product in it. a bit more pricey than others but definitely worth it!! i highly recommend it.
Nataly F.
I always need a finishing spray along my hair gel & mouse when I wear my hair curly. I want a product that doesn't stiff my hair. This spray is awesome. It makes me feel in control, it smells nice. It really gives my hair a nice finish. Wish the bottle was bigger!
ANA S.
Everett, MA
Very effective hairspray. REALLY, REALLY firm, if you want that. I knew that when I bought it and it was exactly what I wanted. I have baby fine hair that is not easily tamed....this did it. I like it a lot.
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
I don't leave the house without using this product! I spend way too much time on my hair to have it ruined when I walk outside so this product is a lifesaver!
Mitchel H.
I bought this product thinking it was going to be as amazing as the other Pureology products but it was so bad it left my hair all nasty and it looked greasy
Amanda S.
Missoula, MT
I use this for my top knot when I want it to stay in place for 8 hours. Smell great and after 8 or 10 hours of having it in my hair, it brushes right out
Casy H.
Is this too heavy for fine hair?