BY PUREOLOGY #100 in Hair Serums

Amy C.
Warren, OH
Totally tames my thick hair! I use this when I'm curling my hair or using the curling wand. You have to use sparingly as this is a super hold hairspray. I usually do a light spray all over my hair, then brush and curl. Love this product and will totally continue to buy it!
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
This product is very expensive but reaaly dependable . it makes you feeel clean and refreshed whenever you use it. it is very long lasting as well
Stephanie W.
E Liverpool, OH
Awesome hold hairspray!great for all day holds and keeps style form all day! Good for fine hair without being too heavy! It's were workable
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Love this brand!! Super nice quality, very pricey but you get your money's worth. Love this stuff!!
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Great hairspray but I feel it's really wet and weighs my hair down. I like Kenra better
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
I like this product it's natural and it has a great scent to it which I love
Amanda R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have super fine straight hair. this is the ONLY spray that made my hair stay in place all night and didn't make it feel like it had a ton of product in it. a bit more pricey than others but definitely worth it!! i highly recommend it.
ANA S.
Everett, MA
Very effective hairspray. REALLY, REALLY firm, if you want that. I knew that when I bought it and it was exactly what I wanted. I have baby fine hair that is not easily tamed....this did it. I like it a lot.
Andrea D.
Durham, NC
I love how this holds my hair in place and also LOVE the way it smells! It wasn't too expensive for the quality from my salon.
Claudia N.
This product is amazing. It make my hair smooth and shiny. It's definitely a great product!
Casy H.
Is this too heavy for fine hair?