BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology InCharge Flexible Hold Styling Spray will keep your colour treated hair superb with a touchable texture, dazzling shine and crisp all day control. No flakes or droops in this humidity defying formula. Fading haircolour, unruly hair, it is no longer your fate.

Jamie Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely amazing product not only does it smell amazing it actually
Does what it's supposed to holds your hair in place without the gunky feeling or any build up.
For me this product lasted my entire work day which is a lot to say most will hold for up to 3-5 hours at most.
Ashlie G.
Manchester, NH
This hair spray was okay. I didn't give as much hold as I had hoped for. It also didn't take the frizz like I need in a styling spray. It definitely was not my over all favorite product I have used. I don't think I will be buying this styling spray ever again.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite hairspray of all time. I don't ask a lot from my hair spray, but it is surprisingly hard to find. 1) Hold well. 2) Don't flake or clump. 3) Smell good. This knocks it out of the park on all counts.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this styling spray! Especially when I wear a softer look and want my style to last, but still have natural movement, this is the spray that I reach for. I've tried other sprays, but this one is superior to me, since it holds my style in place, but it's still touchable and flows.
Iris O.
Passaic, NJ
This hairspray is another go to for me. This is great when in a hurry to work or somewhere important because it tames the stubbornnest baby hairs, ladies you know what I'm talking about. Love this product.
Summer B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Love almost everything pureology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This spray keeps my curls looking good without the "crunchy" curls. Price is reasonable compared to the effectiveness of this product. Definitely recommend to others :)
Christina S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this hair spray. It doesn't leave your hair crispy or crunchy, I use it on my curls and it helps keep them longer, while still maintaining a soft look and feel.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Great overall hairspray that holds styles without giving that hard & sticky feel! I'd definitely recommend it for those beachy waves & chic "I woke up like this" hair!
Judy E.
This product is true to its nature and it never leaves my hair sticky or flat! I use this daily to help hold my hair in style and I have thinner hair and it allows me to wear in fleek style without worry
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I love pureology products. They are super concentrated and smell so good! The in charge hairspray has good hold without feeling like a helmet...I used when I styled my hair in waves or wanted a softer feel.