Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment uploaded by Introvert C.

BY PUREOLOGY

Give your dry, color-treated hair just what it's looking for with the Hydrate Superfood Treatment. Created with natural ingredients, this indulgent hair treatment for dry hair is formulated with essential nutrients such as Avocado Oil and Coconut oil to moisturize and soften hair.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter sized amount of Hydrate Superfood Treatment to wet, freshly shampooed hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BHT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, COUMARIN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 14700 / RED 4, MELANIN, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Buy on ULTA
Introvert C.
Mission
My hair is really thick and it often gets dry/frizzy. While I was scrolling through I came across the website [lovelyskin.com] that offered a promising hair mask. The only downsize was that this 1oz product costs about $8.00, or 6oz for about $44.00. Yeah...this is a hassle for little 'ol me. Nonethless, this website had an offer for free shipping and it included extra credit towards first-users. Overall I do recommend this hair mask product since it does an amazing job on restoring health to your hair! It smells amazing, it makes my hair feel smoother and softer, and best of all it does not weight down my hair.
Cyntana ✨.
Iselin, NJ
My hair dresser gave me a sample to try. Leaves my hair feeling soft & moisturized, as i have somewhat of a dry textured hair. I’d recommend for anyone with semi to super dry hair!!
Karen M.
Hi friends! I recommend them, this product acts easily on my hair. Sometimes I use it while I'm taking a bath or sometimes I let it go while I'm at home. the result is always amazing super soft and hydrated. I recommend them girls
Irma F.
West fargo, ND
This product is perfect if your hair feels dry or damaged. It goes on so nicely and you don't need to use a lot of it. It made my hair feel soo soft after going platinum blonde.
Lora L.
FAV hair mask I have ever tried! I started using this when my hair extensions became very dry and began to break. This product is slightly expensive but you don’t need much, a little goes a long way. I use this mask once a week and it always leaves my hair feeling soft and sleek.
Phoebe A.
desert hot springs
This stuff is amazing! It’s a little pricy for the amount of product that you get, but it is worth it. I alternate between the Hydrate and Strength Cure one, but I am obsessed with the scent of the Hydrate superfood. Your hair will thank you!
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
I have always used pureology. It smells minty and fresh and feels great on your scalp. This product works perfectly for dry hair. If your hair has heat damage this works very well to make it healthier.
Sheila C.
New York
It hydrates your hair without feeling greasy. The improvement that I think it would make this product better is that, having a pump instead of a jar. By having a pump will make it easier to apply and cleaner as well.
Marisel V.
Bound brook, NJ
I like this mask for when my hair is dry and dull from putting to much heat on it. This mask is very effective on my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a boost in their hair
Emilee G.
Grand Rapids , MI
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I stopped using any low end, cheap hair products and I can tell you it’s been amazing, not on my wallet lol but amazing! I use this stuff once a week, and leave it in for about 20-30 min after I do my purple shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling so silky WITHOUT being greasy which is huge for me because my roots get so oily! Totally recommend this to anyone with dry ends!!