Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment

by Pureology

Give your dry, color-treated hair just what it's looking for with the Hydrate Superfood Treatment. Created with natural ingredients, this indulgent hair treatment for dry hair is formulated with essential nutrients such as Avocado Oil and Coconut oil to moisturize and soften hair.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter sized amount of Hydrate Superfood Treatment to wet, freshly shampooed hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BHT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, COUMARIN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 14700 / RED 4, MELANIN, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Does it leave your hair greasy?
How do you use this mask? Do you wash hair and put it in wet? The instructions are very vague.
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Holbrook, NY
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Ok so if I had to be stranded on an island and I could bring 5 items with me, this would be 1 of them!!!!! WOW this mask is super hydrating. Leaving your hair soft, full of nutrients, smelling beautiful and in such a healthier state. It is a bit pricy but i cannot help myself but to buy it again and again. Highly recommended for all hair types but especially those wth fine, or thin hair who hair is dry or damaged from color or thermal styling damage
Atlanta, GA
This is a LIFESAVER for dry hair. I was trying to grow my hair out and didn’t cut ( or trim, what a mistake) for like 9cmonths. It became an actual rats nest near my neck every day and totally miserable. My hair stylist recommended this product and after one time using it, my hair became manageable. I shampoo first and then use this as a conditioner replace and leave in my hair for 20ish minutes before washing out.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love this product!!! This treatment has helped my hair so much! My hair is thick and frizzy so this was nice after swimming or just went my hair needed some love! It is pricey in my opinion but I think it’s worth it. I would recommend this to others
Alexandria, OH
A real life miracle for my oily scalp and dry ends. This mask is the revitalization I need. If my hair is feeling limp or just not manageable I can use this mask and it gives my hair life. So soft, shiny, and it does not weigh it down. :)
I was reccomended this conditioner from a hair stylist for dry brassy hair. It really helped tame my hair from frizz, and kept ot looking healthier. I used it twice a week. It hydrates, and keeps my ends from looking split and brittle.
Camarillo , CA
OMG...if you have dry, damaged, stressed hair, buy this now!  I had a bad experience with my hair breaking and feeling horribly dry after a color treatment.  I thought I was going to have to cut my hair off and start over.  My stylist suggested this product.  I didn't have high hopes, as my hair seemed too far gone.  I used this 1x and I already had noticed a HUGE difference.  I have been using it approximately 2-3x per week since then and my hair has never felt better.  So worth it.
palmyra, MO
My hairstylist recommended this, and I FELL IN LOVE!! My hair has never felt so soft, it has helped repair my dry damaged hair. I love this. I always get complimented on how good my hair smells and looks! I recommend to anybody who has dry damaged or even color-treated hair. This will change your life!
Peoria, IL
I LOVE this hair mask!!! It smells like a tropical dream and works so well! I often use it in the shower after my shampoo and conditioner but you can also use it for a longer period of time. Just wet your hair, apply the mask, and let it stay in as long as you can. When you rinse your hair (only with water, no need to shampoo again) your hair will feel like silk!
Charlotte , NC
Pureology Superfood is the absolute best deep conditioning treatment. It’s a little pricey, but well worth it. Directions say to leave on for 5 minutes, but I put it on at night and sleep with a plastic cap, then rinse out in the morning. This treatments makes my curly hair so soft and moisturized. I look forward to my weekly deep conditioning.
Charlotte
The smell, the way it makes my hair feel, the easy to use tub is all amazing. I use this once a week and I can tell a difference each time I use it. I recommend this one to anyone who has chemical or mechanical damage to their hair.