Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment

by Pureology

Give your dry, color-treated hair just what it's looking for with the Hydrate Superfood Treatment. Created with natural ingredients, this indulgent hair treatment for dry hair is formulated with essential nutrients such as Avocado Oil and Coconut oil to moisturize and soften hair.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter sized amount of Hydrate Superfood Treatment to wet, freshly shampooed hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BHT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, COUMARIN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 14700 / RED 4, MELANIN, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Is this good for low porosity hair?
Has anyone used this on blonde hair? Does it affect highlights at all? I’ve used some masks that have altered the color of my hair
Pros and cons of this product?
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
When my hair is feeling a little lackluster, just isn't as shiny, doesn't seem to have the volume.. Just blahhh. This is what I use on it. I wash my hair, then condition it, then put this on it, and wrap it up with syran wrap and hot towels. This soothes those cuticles, stops the split end process, and does some other amazing things to leave my hair just vibrant. Ask your hairdresser for some!!
Rachel R.
Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: ULTA
OBSESSED. This mask smells AMAZING and will leave your hair feeling silky and smooth for so long. I am so obsessed with how this mask smells and feels. Does anyone know if the superfoods is available in a whole line (shampoo, conditioner, treatments) or just this mask?
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love how healthy my hair feels after I use this. I use while I’m in the shower and after shampooing once or twice a week. I have very dry hair and this is the answer for me. Very happy and will buy again.
Jadyn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment uploaded by Jadyn D.
Probably my favorite hair mask I’ve ever tried! I’m on my third tub of this and i love the smell so much, it smells kind of like the beach and summer time and coconuts. 🌴 makes your hair super soft and pureology is such a high salon quality brand i love using it on my colored hair.
Stephanie Z.
Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment uploaded by Stephanie Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best treatment I have ever tried it actually does work. I use this while I’m in the shower i wash my hair and leave it in for the time it says 5 minutes then I rinse it out definitely does help hydrate my hair and leaves it soft and silky!
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment uploaded by Wildelise O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me start by saying that this #hairmask smells glorious!!! It is very #hydrating and is helping me control my #frizzy #hair. I have a lot of hair and I thought this wasn’t gonna last me two treatments but it did! Love it so much. I dyed my hair green so it keeps it looking #healthy and vibrant
Nicole M.
Clearwater, FL
I use this mask once a week in place of my conditioner. It works amazingly well. After it’s dry my hair is so silky smooth and frizz free. It’s a pricier option ($45) but you only need a small amount of product. I love it
Haley J.
This is one of the best hair masks I’ve ever tried. It is not too heavy, it smells great and helps to restore moisture in the hair and get rid of frizz. The only thing that I don’t like is that it is in a jar.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment uploaded by Wendy B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! I have really dry hair i use once a week. I've noticed a big difference in my hair. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Pureology products are always amazing. Salon quality wash, style or treatments but in the comfort of your own bathroom/ shower. Super impressed. They're pricey but you get what you pay for!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MaryMercedes M.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
il y a un an
Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment how well does this work ?
Rachael O. il y a un an
really well! worth the investment to try it out.