Pureology Hydrate® Shine Max Weightless Flyaway Serum uploaded by Alexis P.Pureology Hydrate® Shine Max Weightless Flyaway Serum uploaded by Isabela R.Pureology Hydrate® Shine Max Weightless Flyaway Serum uploaded by Vivian S.

BY PUREOLOGY #73 in Hair Serums

Forget dullness: give dry hair maximum shine! Style and smooth flyaways and add vibrant shine while keeping color radiant.

How To Use:

Distribute 2–3 drops through clean, damp hair. Style. Finish with 1–2 drops on dry hair, as necessary. Do not rinse.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, ETHYLHEXYL METHYLOXYCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL

• I love this product but you have to watch how much you us...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I add balayage in my hair a couple of times a year, and my hair has been dried and damaged since I was a child from swimming, but this serum helps my hair look healthy, shiny, and feel so soft and smooth. It also smells good! My hairstylist used it after blow drying my hair and I was hooked since then. I’ve also used this serum right after showering, when my hair is towel dried but still damp. I typically just air dry my hair and my hair would still feel smooth and hydrated.
Julie M.
I really do like this hair oil. It is comparable to how well Moroccan Oil works, although I like Moroccan Oil better. I have a travel size bottle that I use, but I'm not sure I will purchase again because of the price. If there's ever a sale I will jump on that though, great product and it's hard to find hair oils that my hair likes. I use this as a heat protector and only on the ends of my hair. It tends to weigh me down if I use more than just a couple little drops. But with the right amount it's great.
Katie E.
Anchorage
I love that these products are natural smell clean and fresh and still able to do what the bottle promised. It is pricey, but my color stays fresh longer, it has great ingredients and makes my hair smooth shiny and always smells amazing it is worth the price. Plus a little goes a long way.
Krista K.
North Bend
I love this vegan hair serum! It’s not greasy or heavy, so it’s perfect for long, thick hair like mine. It smells so lovely and truly keeps flyaways at bay, even when I’m out in the wind and elements all day!
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is very good for making the hair super shiney but I thought it would be like a moisturizing oil but it wasn't very moisturizing on my hair. It was very good for making it smooth though and it smelled great!
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I really love this serum. I use it after showering when my hair is still damp and it makes my hair less frizzy and really soft (I have thick corse hair, so that says a lot). A little bit goes a long way, If you use too much it will make you’re hair too oily when it dries. I typically use an amount the size of a quarter for my shoulder length hair. I use it 2-3 times a week and I’ve had it for months and it’s not even half gone yet.
Amanda F.
Brick, NJ
This is one of the best shine products on the market! It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't have to pump a million times to get the effect, even for thick, coarse and frizzy hair. It cuts down blow dry time and helps manage blowouts so they last longer. I've tried all the others and this is at the top, I can't live without it in the summer months.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
The best product on the earth!
If you want to have a really amazing hair you should buy this shining hair smoother by pureology!
I bought this week and I loved! I really recommend for everyone!
It's not the best price but really worth!
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Smells totally amazing! It is pricey, it totally worth it! I have thick, wavy hair and it does well for me. One bottle lasts a long time, so it's worth the investment. I have been pleased with this product for the past 3 months I have been using it.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I personally don't care for this product. It leaves my hair feeling greasy after the tiniest amount is added to my ends. The smell kinda bothers me too. I usually love all other Pureology products but this is a pass for me.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I love this product but you have to watch how much you use. What can you do if you use a little too much?