Pureology Hydrate Shine Max uploaded by Isabela R.

BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care. Shining hair smoother. For dry color-treated hair. 100% Vegan ingredients*. Strengthening AntiFadeComplex™ system Add shine and smooth flyaways with Hydrate Shining Hair Smoother.  Alcohol-free serum features the exclusive AntiFadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons *100% Vegan ingredients = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

• I love this product but you have to watch how much you use. What ...4 Answers
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good for making the hair super shiney but I thought it would be like a moisturizing oil but it wasn't very moisturizing on my hair. It was very good for making it smooth though and it smelled great!
Amanda F.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Shine Max, 4.2 Ounce
This is one of the best shine products on the market! It's a little expensive but it's worth it. You don't have to pump a million times to get the effect, even for thick, coarse and frizzy hair. It cuts down blow dry time and helps manage blowouts so they last longer. I've tried all the others and this is at the top, I can't live without it in the summer months.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product on the earth!
If you want to have a really amazing hair you should buy this shining hair smoother by pureology!
I bought this week and I loved! I really recommend for everyone!
It's not the best price but really worth!
Leigh M.
Hull, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The salon that I currently goes it actually uses pureology products! Their products are somewhat pricy in comparison to others but their products are a much better quality!  I purchased the shine serum at my salon from their store and I would purchase it again!
Hannah W.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good product that definitely adds a beautiful shine to the hair. I love it for a sleek look, my only real complaint is that it does feel a little greasy and I feel like it sits on top of the hair instead of actually hydrating it.
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how a little goes a long ways and doesn't have a strong smell. Never makes hair look greasy or heavy. Great price for how great it makes your hair look
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love a good healthy shine in their hair? Help set off any style with the perfect shine for those locks
Doreen M.
This is an amazing product. Great for colored hair. A little expensive but so worth it.
Danielle L.
Morris, IL
I love love pureology products I have very thin greasy hair that gets dry, these products work great with my hair type
Monica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shining hair smoothr. It goes great with my naturally dry and color treated hair. It gives it a great healthy shiny look to top of a great hair washing. I use it daily.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product but you have to watch how much you use. What can you do if you use a little too much?