Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo

by Pureology

This concentrated, but lightweight, moisturizing shampoo from Pureology is silicone-free to avoid weighing hair down, and is infused with a signature aromatherapy blend of ylang ylang, bergamot and patchouli scents.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For sensitive scalps, rinse after 30 seconds. For best results, follow with Hydrate Sheer Condition.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM, ISETHIONATE, COCONUT ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, LINALOOL, BENZOIC ACID, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED, EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM ACETATE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID

Is this shampoo better/worse/the same as hydrate shampoo (no sheer part)?
Does this product weigh down fine hair? I tried the regular hydrate shampoo and liked it, but if this one would help with volume, I want to try it.
Have you shopped the Ulta beauty hair sale?? What are you excited to try? I got Purology Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo to match my conditioner!! So excited to try it!
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo uploaded by Krista C.
Obsessed with this shampoo! Smells minty and makes my scalp tingle which I love. Really does hydrate my fine hair and I never really have found a shampoo that does that. I could not recommend this product more for fine color treated hair
cherrica H.
Stephenville, TX
Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo uploaded by cherrica H.
This is my holy grail!! I love this so much. My hairdresser introduced me to pureology and i’ll never change!
tonya A.
Harrison, TN
Purchased at: TheGiftBox
I loved this was perfect for my dyed blonde hair, it toned the yellow to a more platinum blonde.... I was totally happy with my results and I will purchase them again....
DawnEve P.
Amarillo, TX
Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo uploaded by DawnEve P.
This shampoo has a natural scent and 100% all natural ingredients. I have a sensitive scalp and am always hesitant to try new products. This is the deep clean my scalp had been craving! Hair is smooth and soft to the touch after first use!Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Angela B.
Lynnfield, MA
Great product - never thought the scalp could feel minty fresh but this product makes it happen with a fresh minty tingling affect.
Veronica G.
Pasadena, TX
Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo uploaded by Veronica G.
I liked this shampoo. It made my hair smooth and looking vibrant and healthy. Only con to it is the smell has a strong sage and eucalyptus scent and I don’t like that. Otherwise than that it’s amazing. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Erin D.
Livingston
I love this shampoo. My hair has been Soo healthy after using it for a couple weeks. I love the smell of it also (tea tree oil) although my husband hates it.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
I have highlighted hair, so I need something moisturizing but not heavy. This is lovely! I have tried so many and resisted spending a lot of money, but I have learned that some things are worth paying for and save you money in the long run.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
I absolutely love Pureology hair products. They smell great and really work. First all I get sick and tired of products that claim they improve your hair and scalp, then they do not. This brand really works. This is an excellent conditioning shampoo treatment that smells so good. I have tried about six of their products. Not disappointed in any so far. This has made my hair feel healthy and it looks amazing. Feels so soft and silky.
Yostena G.
Antioch, TN
I love this shampoo and this brand overall is so good and i would definitely buy this shampoo again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly M.
Mount Shasta, CA
il y a 2 mois
Amy O. il y a 2 mois
I’m getting Pureology as well. Excited to try their leave in conditioner!
Mandy A.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
il y a 3 ans
Anyone ever experience back breakouts/blackheads after using Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Shampoo and conditioner? I’m so sad because I love it so much but I’m almost positive it’s the culprit :(
Shonda H. il y a un an
No never! I love pureology. It’s my favorite ever!