Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Condition uploaded by Emily D.Pureology Hydrate® Sheer Condition uploaded by JessicaMary H.

BY PUREOLOGY

Make detangling sessions a breeze with a lightweight, moisturizing conditioner for fine, dry color-treated hair that soothes with its signature aromatherapy blend of Peppermint and Corn Mint essential oils.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse. For maximun color care, use with Hydrate Sheer Shampoo.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DISODIUM EDTA GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHOL, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM , YDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, MELANIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Jo P.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 33.8 OZ more...
One of the few conditioners I have been able to use. It is light and adds great texture to the hair.
Courtney G.
Lewisville, TX
I absolutely love this conditioner. It is a little bit pricey compared to what I would normally spend on conditioner but it is worth every penny. It helps get rid of my dry scalp completely. The conditioner also has a wonderful minty smell.
Daisy Z.
Waukegan, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 8.5 OZ more...
My favorite shampoo for my bleached hair! It gives my dry hair the moisture it needs and reduces the frizz!! I absolutely love the concentrated formula because a little goes a long way. I love the minty feeling the conditioner gives.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: 8.5 OZ more...
I received some free sample from Pureology and was able to try this conditioner. I have fallen in love with this brand and their products. They are all so amazing. This is very lightweight yet very hydrating and conditioning.  It is perfect for fine hair. My hair was so soft and shiny after using this. I would recommend.
Courtney M.
Sydney, NS
I have hair that is color treated and prone to oil buildup. This conditioner is SO great and doesn’t weigh my hair down. It also has this kind of cooling effect which is hella refreshing :)
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!