Pureology

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
6309 Reviews
5 / 5
It effectively neutralized any brassiness in my hair, leaving my color looking refreshed and vibrant. Additionally, it provided excellent hydration, leaving my hair feeling soft and nourished. Overall, it's a great option for maintaining blonde hair color while keeping it healthy and vibrant.
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite shampoos and it works so amazing for my dry curly hair. It’s smells amazing and is so hydrating and makes my hair feel soft. The ingredients are also a lot safer than other brands and reasonably priced for good quality shampoo
5 / 5
I have used this shampoo and conditioner for the last five years and never looked back! I love the smell of the product and the level of wash the shampoo gives my hair. This cleans my hair and scalp without drying it out and leaves everything feeling fresh.
5 / 5
It's one of my favorite shampoos. Smells minty, not too harsh of a smell. The price range is a little high but not too too bad. Very effective shampoo and conditioner. Ingredients are great compared to other products.
5 / 5
Pureology shampoos are a game-changer for those seeking salon-quality hair care at home. With their luxurious formulas crafted from natural ingredients and free from harsh chemicals, they provide gentle yet effective cleansing that maintains the integrity of color-treated hair. Whether you're dealing with dryness, damage, or just want to preserve your vibrant color, Pureology shampoos deliver targeted solutions tailored to your hair's specific needs. Plus, their sulfate-free and vegan-friendly formulas ensure a clean and conscious beauty routine. With Pureology shampoos, you can achieve healthy, radiant hair that looks and feels salon-fresh every day.
5 / 5
This is such a great shampoo. This is part of my top 3 best shampoos. This brand is great and i love the scent, its like a lavender and makes the shower smell good. The ingredients are good, with what i know of, and it might be a bit pricy but it really is worth it!
5 / 5
I switched from OUAI to this and my hair has grown so much. The ingredients in it leaves my hair feeling soft. The bottle lasts awhile too! It’s a little pricy but so worth it!
5 / 5
My hair for some reason got super dry. And it has never been an issue before. I tried so many hair products, it was a nightmare. This shampoo is the only thing that has made my hair feel normal. And it has its healthy glow back with a bounce! The lather is super nice, not too little, not over the top, the perfect amount. It is easy to rinse out. My hair feels clean and looks healthy. I have never noticed any buildup of product. With this shampoo and the conditioner, it truly has saved my hair! Oh! And I love the color!
5 / 5
I have been using this product for well over a year. I have long hair and this product is the only one that is effective on maintaining soft hair. My hair always feels hydrated. The price is worth the product, as it is said, you get what you pay for. The hair is often complimented on the smell.
5 / 5
After 4 months of consistently using this product, it has absolutely changed my hair. Before I started, my hair was super dry and damaged. After my hair feels cleaner for longer and just looks so much better. 100% worth the price and it lasts SO long