This product is good?
Charlotte, NC - il y a 2 mois

11 answers

Hi! Pureology’s products are top notch. My best friend is a hair stylist and uses Pureology’s products at times. I’ve used this shampoo and it really did hydrate my hair since my ends got dry from using hot tools and coloring.
il y a un mois
I like it. I reviewed it awhile ago. It made my hair really soft and manageable. They sent an awesome voxbox with the shampoo, conditioner, and a leave in spray that smelled amazing. The shampoo left my hair feeling so soft and clean. As I recall, the conditioner had a nice little tingle on my my scalp. The spray worked wonders at getting the tangles out of my hair.
il y a 2 mois
You will love this shampoo! Hands down one of the best shampoos I have ever used. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
il y a 2 mois
This product is a treasure for me. I have straight fine and dry hair and was not able to find good product that make my hair looks good but pureology change my life. Try it and you will not be disappointed:)
il y a 2 mois
You will love it. If you have sensitive skin like I do, your scalp will itch a little off and on from the fragrance but I deal with it because I love the smell.
il y a 2 mois
I liked the product and it makes your hair smell good. Only thing for me is I have very sensitive skin so the fragrance makes my head itch a little bit I still use it because I like to have my hair smell good since I can’t use fragrance.
il y a 2 mois
Yes! I love it! This is one of the few items I splurge on for myself!
il y a 2 mois
Their products are excellent! Don’t expect their shampoos to be overly foamy as they’re sulfate free but you know you’re getting great quality stuff!
il y a 2 mois
Yes, this product is great for your hair. I found it made my hair super smooth and silky after just a few uses! It is a bit pricey, but the product is very clean and the scent is amazing!