Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz

by pureology - professional

A sulfate free concentrated shampoo formula, that gently moisturizes medium to thick hair types, in a rich lather while providing maximum hair color protection and designed to enhance color radiance

Moisturizing shampoo; Nourishes hair with a soft finish; Strengthens and prevents against hair breakage; Includes AntiFade Complex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz!
Amanda R.
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz uploaded by Amanda R.
Love the smell of this shampoo!! Leaves my hair feeling super clean. I always follow up with the conditioner. When I’m not using my purple shampoo, I’m using this. These products leave my hair extremely hydrated.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!! This is my all time favorite hair care product. The lid says it all- HYDRATE- and it really really does. My hair has never been healthier and felt better than it has since I started using this combo. I've got my backup set in the cabinet, already, and I'm not even halfway finished with my current set. You won't be disappointed- I'm sure not!!!
Lisa T.
Des Moines, IA
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz uploaded by Lisa T.
Helps to tone my bleached blonde hair but doesn't fully tone it to silver or a light blonde, just helps with maintenence and extend the life of hair coloring for a little longer
Shaina C.
Shampoo is so good I have dry hair and a lot of my clients after lightning this is a great choice just add some moisture back into the hair
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
This shampoo is all I use on my hair. A little goes a long way and it has great lather. Cleans well while protecting my hair. The best there is out there!
Layla P.
Montclair, NJ
I love that this is such great quality. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist who raves about the line, although he does not sell it in his salon. I have dense, curly, color treated hair and this cleanses without striping my hair while leaving it soft. So much so, that I can actually detangle my curls with this product which is rare to do with a shampoo on my hair. The only down side for me is the earthy scent. I am not a fan of it, I much rather prefer fresh clean scents but it doesn't linger. I would still recommend t and repurchase.
Jodie W.
Sparta, WI
This flippin’ shampoo makes me so happy. Even just after shampooing my hair feels healthy and strong and soft. A little goes a long way too. And the scent reminds me of summer, sandalwood, sunshine, fluffy clouds, and a natural water spring. Seriously I only wash my hair about 1-2 a week soI really take a minute to breath the smell in. It works like magic smells delicious and my hair has never been healthier.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
I love how soft these shampoos leave my hair not only the mint fresh leaves my hair very hydrated and fine and it me such a nice clean refreshing feeling when I run my fingers though my hair and I only catch this product when it’s on sale
SiN B.
Finally bought myself some of this! I've used Biologe, Fekkai, Moroccan oil etc, and wanted to see if the hype was real! Like the gender neutral scent, and it felt fabulous washing it and after, I used my Aussie 3 minute curls mixed with IGK Offline, and Olaplex #7 after. Highly impressed! (I've got naturally curly hair that dark blonde that I've been bleaching a while now, even tried Fanola shampoo previously. Definitely like this brand! 👌 Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz
Sherry B.
Saint Elmo, IL
I got this from a friend to try and I ended up just loving this product! It left my hair feeling so silky, smooth and shiny. It is a bit pricey. I always wait for Ulta to have their big yearly sale to stock up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...