Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz

A sulfate free concentrated shampoo formula, that gently moisturizes medium to thick hair types, in a rich lather while providing maximum hair color protection and designed to enhance color radiance

Moisturizing shampoo; Nourishes hair with a soft finish; Strengthens and prevents against hair breakage; Includes AntiFade Complex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5 oz!
Grimes
Pureology loyalist here! About 6 years ago I shared with my stylist that I was having very dry, dull hair and issues with dandruff and buildup during the cold winter months in the Midwest. He recommended Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner and explained how the PH balance would be a good choice to help me combat the buildup while the hydrate would add back in the shine I had been missing. He was right! A little of the shampoo goes a long way to lather your hair up (I have very long hair) and gives a bit of a tingle to the scalp that is refreshing. Use with the Pureology Hydrate Conditioner and follow up with their Color Fanatic leave-in conditioner spray!
Coconut Creek , FL
I bought this at the recommendation of my hair stylist. It’s expensive in the salon so I bought the 33.8 oz online and it’s lasted quite a while I find that I like to rotate all my products so I’m not using the same thing everyday. This is better than the last brand I was using my hair feels softer and not weighed down.
Boston
This is my go to Shampoo and Conditioner. Not only does it hydrate my long blonde and whatever color is underneath locks but it’s perfect for color treated hair. In fact that is what it’s for. It keeps my blonde hair from looking brassy and I love it. Can’t live without it. Pureology Hydrate® Shampoo
San Rafael, CA
I take a break from these once in a while because I think it's nice for my hair to try other products, besides that they are on the pricier side so my budge also benefits from it but I always go back to Purology. Makes my hair so smooth and shiny.
Yakima, WA
I love how soft these shampoos leave my hair not only the mint fresh leaves my hair very hydrated and fine and it me such a nice clean refreshing feeling when I run my fingers though my hair and I only catch this product when it’s on sale
Skokie , IL
I’ll say the same thing I said in my review about the conditioner. I like the product, but my boyfriend has an allergic reaction to it and can’t be around me when I use it, so I can’t really use it anymore 🙁
Whitwell, TN
I haven’t use this in a while but I remember whenever I used it it was amazing. I’m always mean to go back and get some more but I just haven’t but it’s a really good shampoo it cleans and it does the job.
Boca Raton, FL
Love the smell and texture this product gives. Helps my hair grow, gives it a shine and helps my hair stay thick and healthy. A little pricey but worth the splurge!
Killeen, TX
This is the shampoo I personally always use! I hate the price but I’m always willing to buy it because of how well my hair feels, grows, and shines once I wash it!
North Port
Keeps my hair shiny and nourished.the sent is a bit heavy but fades quickly. You use just a small amount and rub your hands together to get a good lather. I have medium length thick hair.