Pureology Hydrate® Shampoo

by Pureology

Gently cleanse dry hair without stripping color with this sulfate-free, concentrated moisturizing shampoo for dry hair that soothes with its signature aromatherapy blend of ylang ylang, bergamot and patchouli scents.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Hydrate Condition.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, COCONUT ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, BENZOIC ACID, LAURETH-9, GLYCERIN, LIMONENE, TRIDECETH-12, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM ACETATE, SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SORBIC ACID, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ROSA CENTIFOLIA EXTRACT / ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

We have have hard water at our house. Will this help with my daughter’s extremely dry hair issue?
Is this better than Joico’s purple shampoo?
does this product help with damaged hair as well as keeping it blonde?
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate® Shampoo!
venlo
Pureology Hydrate® Shampoo uploaded by LEA E.
This Shampoo is the only shampoo that works on my hair at the moment. Now that it was just winter my hair is super dry and Pureology Hydrate® Shampoo makes my hair look good again! I have been using this shampoo for quite a while now and can’t get myself to buy anything else at the moment.
Starbuck, MN
Honestly one of the best shampoos out there! Great smell, lather and feel post shampoo! You'll love this product!!
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t say enough good things about this! What I like about this is that when you lather it on it suds up not like other purple shampoo’s that don’t get bubbly. That allows me to work it into my scalp and get rid of excess oils and product build up. All while protecting my colored hair. It smells like mint too. If I use this I follow it up with the conditioner of this version and together they leave my hair shiny, strong, vibrant and fresh. I always get asked if I went to the salon and I’m like no, I washed it. Worth the price! I can’t believe i didn’t try this sooner! Hair stats: curly, thick, colored, heat damaged, oily.
Fresno,california
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a dry and frizzy hair since my hair are color treated ..and i have been looking for shampoo which is sulphate free I tried so many and kept buying all the shampoos from Walmart ,Sally’s etc. I visited ulta 2 months back and asked a beauty advisor a shampoo which has zero sulphate so she recommended me this shampoo which is best for color treated hair ..so since 2 months I have been using this shampoo now my hair are actually soft and I don’t feel dryness at all and I don’t have hair fall too ...but it’s little expensive but worth to buy !!I would highly recommend this shampoo those who have color treated hair !!
Eastvale, CA
After dying my hair copper I needed a new shampoo and conditioner. After not being happy with another brand my MIL suggested giving Pureology Hydrate a try and I am so glad that I did. I live in CA and also dye my hair so it is overly dry. Pureology hydrate makes my hair look soft, silky and hydrated. Not only does it make it look amazing, it makes it smell amazing. I could sit in the shower and inhale the scent for hours. I also love that it does not have sulfates but still manages to suds up and make my hair feel extra clean. If your hair is dry or you live in a dry climate I highly suggest Pureology Hydrate.
Everett, PA
Pureology is one of my favorite hair care brands. I have thick dry coarse hair And this is my go to. I usually wait until Ulta has a good sale, I’ve saved up rewards points or you get free products with a purchase Because the price point is very high ( like wow). You definitely get what you pay for and the shampoo and conditioner is some of the best I’ve used. The shampoo is concentrated so you only need a little bit. I have mid length hair and about a quarter size amount will work up a good lather. Very nice scent, It literally transforms your hair overnight. I usually only splurge on these products once or twice a year because of the price point.
Maitland, FL
I love this product! I have very curly, dry, frizzy hair and it's so hard to find a quality product that can tame it and hydrate it. I had heard a lot about this shampoo and decided to give it try. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Upon opening it, I was immediately impressed by the smell. It is made from natural extracts (peppermint, sage, rosemary,) and smells absolutely wonderful. It lathers up very well, and you only need a small amount, unlike other shampoos. It both cleaned and moisturized my hair, didn't dry it out at all. I have naturally curly hair and this worked extremely well for me
Cambridge
I've been using the Pureology line for quite a while now.  Had My Hair highlighted in January and started using the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo in a 1 litre Bottle once a Week. After reading about other Purple Shampoos, I left it in my hair for 1.5 to 5 minutes to get the most out of the product.  This really has helped to keep my Colour looking as new as possible.  The Hydrate Shampoo has a refreshing Peppermint scent to it and isn't overwhelming.  I do recommend using this Shampoo and Conditioner line if you have your hair Coloured, especially at a Professional Salon.  It works really well.
Wilmington
I bought this after my stylist used it on me. It smelled great, felt refreshingly tingly, and gave me nice smooth voluminous hair. I bought through Ulta for the points. Won't do that again. Unfortunately I received an expired product, it has almost no scent, no tingle, and feels a bit oily even after rinsing. Protip: when buying premium hair products, buy from the source or an actual salon so that you're sure to get a legit product. I'm really bummed because this wasn't cheap. Would HIGHLY recommend the product, would NOT recommend buying it from Ulta.
Pureology Hydrate® Shampoo uploaded by Julia Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this brand on and off for years and still love it! It works for my hair type which is super thin. It makes my hair silky, smooth and hydrated and healthy looking. I use a lot of coloring and heat products and this shampoo make my hair more hydrated! It smells amazing! If your hair look dry please try this shampoo and conditioner

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...