Pureology Hydrate Shampoo

by Pureology

#6 in Shampoo

Gently cleanse dry hair without stripping color with this sulfate-free, concentrated moisturizing shampoo for dry hair that soothes with its signature aromatherapy blend of ylang ylang, bergamot and patchouli scents.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Hydrate Condition.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, COCONUT ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, BENZOIC ACID, LAURETH-9, GLYCERIN, LIMONENE, TRIDECETH-12, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM ACETATE, SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SORBIC ACID, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ROSA CENTIFOLIA EXTRACT / ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

I’m looking for a shampoo that will help keep my scalp (and hair in general) healthy without being too drying or stripping. Would you recommend this as a good option?
How long does the smaller bottle last?
Is it safe to use every day?
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Shampoo!
Sellersburg, IN
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by janna M.
love it!!! I will literally buy this again. it smells so fresh and clean and I cannot get over how smoooth my hair is pureology does amazing on all their products and I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this product to anyone
Tampa, FL
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Catalina B.
I have used this shampoo for almost a month now and I have notice a change in my hair. I was expecting shiny and frizz free hair but that was not the outcome. However, I do notice my hair more strong and less fragile, I have notice my hair stay longer without being super oily as before and I feel my hair super clean after using this product. Not only that but I have fuller hair and with more volume. I WOULD RECOMMEND
Daytona Beach, FL
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Michelle D.
I have oily fine lip hair. This shampoo with just a bit gives off a good lather. Gets my hair very clean. My hair is soft and I usually don't have to use a conditioner. The only reason I personally probably wouldn't purchase this is the scent. it reminds e f the salon, that chemical smell. it does fade but the most important part of this shampoo, I've been using it for two weeks and it hasn't stripped any of my hair color.
Mahopac, NY
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Lucy K.
I normally get my hair color treated every few months which leaves it so dry and damaged. I’ve tried so many shampoos/conditioners and hair masks which only give my hair temporary hydration and the silkiness they leave behind doesn’t last long. I’m so glad I got a chance to try these because I’m so hooked now (which may not be the best thing because this product leans on the pricier side). The Pureology Hydrate shampoo has a minty scent and also tingles a bit on the scalp which gives that extra clean feeling. But holy hydration! It left my hair feeling so soft and healthy looking. My usual frizzy and super dry hair felt like it has never undergone all the heat and bleach I put it through. It didn’t leave my hair light and bouncy which was the only negative but I would never trade that for the amazing hydration this gave. I also love that the ingredients are vegan!
Cleveland, OH
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Joanna E.
I hate that I love this shampoo because its pricey! but its worth it! it makes my hair feel so soft and luxurious.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Saaema A.
Great lathering & refreshing scent in the shower. Hair felt well cleansed & didn’t feel heavy or weighed down after shampoo. Hair felt soft & manageable without residue. Only thing I’d change is the flip top cap - not easy to flip. Would change dispensing lid.
Lincolnton, NC
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Sierra F.
I was excited to receive this product and could not wait to try it out. This product works amazing on damaged color hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking healthy. It has a strong scent but I like it. Also I like that its free from the harmful chemicals found in other hair products and is not tested on animals. I will continue to use this product and might even look into some others by Pureology!
Bowling Green, MO
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Brittany M.
this lathers up so well and leaves my hair so weightless and soft! I dont like the scent very much but it's easily overlooked because it hydrates my hair so well, I will definitely purchase this again!
Oak Harbor, WA
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Patricia F.
I was excited to get this from Influenster however my already damaged and thin hair feels like straw after week and the smell to me is horrible! The one thing I do love is the purple color.
Staten Island, NY
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Danielle P.
This is a great product for people with dry color treated hair. This shampoo is almost like conditioner. The smell is fantastic I smell it on my hair even when I’m out of the shower.

191 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Agawam, MA
il y a un mois
Rachel O. il y a un mois
It is the best shampoo in my personal opinion, really for any hair. But is is formulated specifically to help revive dry/damaged hair, and the entire Pureology brand is designed to be not just safe but beneficial for color treated hair. I swear by it and I hope you love it, too!! Just be careful not to purchase from Amazon - I did once and it was definitely not the same product at all, despite being fulfilled by Amazon. If you do decide to get it, it’s worth it to buy it from your stylist or a reputable salon.
il y a un mois
Michelle V. il y a un mois
Works With your skin not against it this is a great product known to stop 🛑 the signs of Aging firms the appearance of wrinkles on the face & get’s the best skin of your life!!!