Pureology Hydrate Shampoo

by Pureology

#5 in Shampoo

Gently cleanse dry hair without stripping color with this sulfate-free, concentrated moisturizing shampoo for dry hair that soothes with its signature aromatherapy blend of ylang ylang, bergamot and patchouli scents.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Hydrate Condition.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, COCONUT ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, BENZOIC ACID, LAURETH-9, GLYCERIN, LIMONENE, TRIDECETH-12, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM ACETATE, SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SORBIC ACID, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ROSA CENTIFOLIA EXTRACT / ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

I just got the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Pureology Hydrate Conditioner, how do y’all feel about these products?
Do you like this product for thin hairPureology Hydrate Shampoo ?
Who has used this?
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Shampoo!
Zofia P.
WEST HOBART, TAS
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Zofia P.
I'm on the fence with this shampoo. I'm not sure if it really hydrates my hair. My hair is fluffy & hard to tame after using it (altogether with the conditioner). The ingredients list is not impressive either. It is vegan but it contains nasties and silicone. Won't be repurchasing, going back to Kevin Murphy.
Nicole G.
I haven’t tried this one just yet but after reading the reviews and reading that it’s hydrated I would love to try it on my hair as my hair needs a lot of TLC
Amber W.
Starbuck, MN
Honestly one of the best shampoos out there! Great smell, lather and feel post shampoo! You'll love this product!!
Jade S.
Love this product and love this brand!! This one smells so good and it really does hydrate your hair! Best part is only a tiny amount Is needed for both the shampoo and conditioner. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting their hair to be looking and feeling hydrated
Amy S.
I use this shampoo in combination with the pureology conditioner and it is so 👌! It leaves a perfect smooth feel to your hair. Best thing is you only need a tiny amount and it lathers all your hair!
Sherry  A.
SYDENHAM, VIC
Concentrated formula and cleans hair while also moisturizing the scalp. The reason I give it four stars is that it could have done a deeper clean. It's a good investment for dry colour treated hair. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase. Give it a shot!
Alyssa G.
Now i have thick, frizzy and wavy hair which can be an absolute pain to wash. But this shampoo cleans so well and really gets into every section of your hair and lathers so nicely. An smells Ah-maaszzziiinnggg!!
Khia R.
Coonamble
Good for hydration and smells brilliant. Had my hairdresser recommended this to me and I love it so much. What I love most is it does what’s it’s claiming to do.
Jessica H.
COORPAROO, WY
My hair felt so good after using this. Kept my colour longer than regular shampoo. Healthy happy hair. Would purchase again
Janna  M.
Sellersburg, IN
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo uploaded by Janna  M.
love it!!! I will literally buy this again. it smells so fresh and clean and I cannot get over how smoooth my hair is pureology does amazing on all their products and I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this product to anyone
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

215 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyler F.
Savannah, GA
il y a 2 mois
Ranya K. il y a 18 jours
I’m in love with this duo it’s amazing you’ll see hair results soon just keep consistent;)
Holly J.
Arlington, VA
il y a 5 mois
Kaitlyn K. il y a 4 mois
I cannot say personally because I have extremely thick hair….but it is such an amazing shampoo I would try it. Maybe you can start with just a travel size bottle to give it a shot? It’s the only shampoo I’ve used that makes me hair feel SO soft and hydrated before even using conditioner! It’s a really great product!
Jenna L.
il y a 7 mois
Karen W. il y a 7 mois
I prefer strength cure.
Ola R.
Tampa, FL
il y a 7 mois
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo iis this product make your hair violet ?
Heaven B. il y a 7 mois
No, I never noticed any violet tones with this product. The color is more of a lighter purple compared to other purple shampoos. It still works great though!