BY PUREOLOGY

100% Vegan. Helps replenish and detangle fine, colour-treated hair with lightweight hydration while keeping colour vibrant. This daily conditioner helps deliver natural jojoba and shea butters to weightlessly moisturize and restore suppleness without weighing hair down. Formulated with organic botanicals of peppermint, sage, and rosemary, this formula enhances conditioning and shine for natural radiance. see more...

Chelsy P.
I fell in love with this conditioner at the salon. She used it on my hair with a hot towel and it felt amazingly tingly. It's very pepperminty but its a bit of the pricey side. I purchased a 1oz sample size from my salon for $9 :o Needless to say I treat it like gold.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Best conditioner ever! Has a tingle and peppermint refreshing scent! The only conditioner I will use.
Chastity J.
I love this conditioner but the cost is too steep for me. I had a sample size and loved it!  If you can afford it then yes, you should try it but for me I will stick with a less expensive drug store brand.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
This conditioner is great for my thick, wavy/curly hair. I need a hydrating conditioner since my hair is highlighted and dry, but it can't be too thick that it adds weight to my already heavy hair. My salon uses Pureology products so my stylist always chose this conditioner when she cut or colored my hair. I always loved how it felt so I finally bought it and its awesome!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I love the Pureology conditioner for after my hair gets colored. I honestly don't condition my hair often, but the pureology brand makes my wavy hair much softer and cleaner.
Rima J.
Way too expensive for a conditioner. It is good but $35 is just not worth it. Use coconut oil as a leave in and your hair will love it.
Stephanie K.
I love this conditioner, yes it is pricey but it smells wonderful and makes your hair and scalp feel amazing. I don't use it every day because of the price but once a week or so as a treat to my hair and scalp. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
After bleaching and coloring my hair, this conditioner is amazing. It helps keep my hair from feeling dry and straw like. It smells awesome too, I know I've paid high dollar for some conditioners that just smell like hair dye. Plus, it's vegan!