BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care Weightless Moisture. Dry & fine. Organic botanicals. 100% Vegan. AntiFadeComplex® Helps replenish and detangle fine, colour-treated hair with lightweight hydration while keeping colour vibrant.  This daily conditioner helps deliver natural jojoba and shea butters to weightlessly moisturize and restore suppleness without weighing hair down.  Formulated with organic botanicals of peppermint, sage and rosemary, this formula enhances conditioning and shine for natural radiance.  The exclusive AntiFadeComplex® helps maximize colour retention. Available Only in Fine Salons & Spas. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it works amazingly to keep my hair hydrated." in 1 review
  • "The mint in this conditioner leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed as well as leaving your hair silky and smooth." in 1 review
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair with volume challenges, but have very dry and brittle ends from bleaching. My hair stylist told me to use the volumizing shampoo and this conditioner. Works great and doesn't weigh my hair down. Nice ingredients. Light, neutral scent. A little goes a long way!
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist uses this on my hair smells so good and makes my hair so soft! Great for color treated hair
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love LOVE this conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair refreshed and hydrated. Definitely worth the price.
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
I love this conditioner!! Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it works amazingly to keep my hair hydrated. I use it with the shampoo after swimming. If the chlorine is high I use it as a mask, leaving it on for about 3-5 minutes. My hair stays healthy with a nice shine.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner ever! Helps my colored hair so much and gives my hair the nutrients it needs! Definitely worth the money!
Amelia
I love this conditioner just as much as the shampoo. It is so moisturizing and I don't need to use a lot. It smells incredible and leaves my hair so silky.
Allie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It is ALL i use! It leaves your hair smooth, healthy, and frizz free! This conditioner and shampoo combination is definitely worth the price.
Andi B.
Cincinnati, Oh
My sister-in-law introduced me to Pureology and I cannot believe how well it works for my hair that the cost justifies it! But unlike other shampoos and conditioners, you can use a very small amount and it is plenty. The scent of this is amazing that does not upset my sinuses as I'm using or later in the day.
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
I love Pureology! I buy the big bottle and it lasts me a good few months! I cannot say enough positive things about this product. Its minty smell leaves a tingle sensation on your scalp. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy even if I straighten my hair everyday, pureology leaves it feeling healthy again! It's a bit pricey, but you don't need to use a lot to get great results so it lasts awhile. Love it, it's my MVP!
Dominique B.
I cannot say enough about these products. I absolutely love Pureology! It is worth the cost as the bigger bottles last me almost two years!!! That's incredible and my hair never seems to get used to it, it always looks and feels the same from the first wash to the last out of the bottle. The mint in this conditioner leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed as well as leaving your hair silky and smooth. With these products you truly need only the tiniest bit which is difficult to get used to but they are so highly concentrated that the littlest amount goes such a long way! (which is why they end up lasting for almost two years, this size bottle lasts me about 9-14 months) Totally worth the money and if you think about it your only purchasing shampoo or conditioner once a year as compared to 10-15 dollars worth every month! I have really long, color-treated, damaged hair and this always leaves my hair feeling amazing