Pureology Hydrate Light Condition uploaded by Megan H.

BY PUREOLOGY

Replenish and detangle fine, colour-treated hair with this lightweight daily conditioner that moisturizes and restores suppleness without weighing hair down. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes colour retention.

How To Use:

Apply to clean, damp hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse.

Pureology Hydrate Light Condition
  • "The mint in this conditioner leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed as well as leaving your hair silky and smooth." in 1 review
  • "Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it works amazingly to keep my hair hydrated." in 1 review
Sincere L.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this after my hair stylist recommended it to me! This conditioner is lightweight, so it doesnt wear down my hair, but also keeps my hair tamed & manageable! After getting out of the shower, your hair feels silky & soft, almost as if you had a deep conditioning treatment! I usually go for this conditioner when my ends have seen better days. Also, the smell is amazing! Maybe eucalyptus & mint? Not sure, but it smells like a spa!
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
As of right now this is my favorite conditioner for daily use! I just tried it six months ago and have been totally obsessed ever since. My hair totally change after my pregnancy and though it is still dry and damaged the roots now get pretty oily. I was having to wash my hair almost everyday because all of my conditioners for damaged hair were completely weighing my hair down. I am so pleased with this conditioner as it helps repair the damage and completely smooths out the frizz without weighing it down AT ALL! I’m able to wash my hair every other day now without it getting noticeably oily. My hair is so much healthier and balanced after using this product. I definitely recommend this to people with damaged and oily hair! It’s the best.
DInah G.
This product has easily become holy grail status.  I have fine straight hair and sometimes when I shampoo and condition my hair is left so tangled.  I use to lose so much hair brushing out all of the tangles.  I started to use this product along with the shampoo and NO MORE TANGLES!! I may have a few when I get out of the shower but the moment I take my wet brush and starting detangling, it takes two seconds. The tangles brush right out. I do wish it smelled better, but since it is so awesome I can see past the smell. I also love how my scalp tingles when I put this on my hair. I can feel the tea tree and it feels so good.
Addison M.
I like this product and it’s unique scent. It’s safe for color treated hair. I have normal to thick hair but conditioners that are too heavy weigh my hair down. It’s great for anyone who needs to add some extra moisture in their hair!
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
AHHHHHMAZING
I’m beyond serious, I know you’re looking at that price tag like wow should I really spend this much on conditioner, YES YOU SHOULD. but it also depends on whether you tea tree smells and feels, that’s my favorite thing about this shampoo honestly. It is incredibly hydrating, you can just feel your hair soaking it up and your scalp get this wonderful tingly thing going on. It’s seriously life changing
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
This formula is the best of the best of all conditioners, soo light weight, my hair gets softer and healthier, you can use it on the scalp, I always compete other conditiones with this.... no-one get close.
Ashley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
This product is literally the best conditioner out there. I personally don’t care for the smell but I sacrifice smell for performance. It, paired with the hydrate shampoo, is my favorite combination. It is a higher end product which may not be for some but when I am able to splurge it is my go to!
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for the last 13yrs and even when I switch up and try something else-I immediately regret it. The peppermint smell tingles and makes my scalp feel CLEAN. My hair is SO SOFT and SO SHINY. The concentration has changed since L’Oréal bought it, but I’m still obsessed.
Abby L.
Fort Myers, FL
This caused me to get bad dandruff. I used the product for two weeks and my dandruff got so bad. This is on the upper side for price and not worth it. Really dried out my scalp. I wouldn’t recommend.
Julie R.
I really like the smell of this conditioner. It does leave a tingly feeling on your scalp, but it doesn’t last long. I would recommend this along with the hydrating shampoo. I get mine at Ulta when there’s a sale or you can use the Ulta coupons on this brand.

Amazon