Pureology Hydrate Light Condition

by Pureology

Replenish and detangle fine, colour-treated hair with this lightweight daily conditioner that moisturizes and restores suppleness without weighing hair down. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes colour retention.

How To Use:

Apply to clean, damp hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Light Condition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The mint in this conditioner leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed as well as leaving your hair silky and smooth.in reviews
Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it works amazingly to keep my hair hydrated.in reviews
Yessy G.
I have the shampoo and conditioner. I will say this is a good product for not making your hair feel dry. It tames your frizz but it makes my hair super oily. I never understood why? I do not rinse in hot or warm water but some reason it makes it super oily. I like the ingredients listed but sadly I wish it didn't do this to my hair.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I have thin hair and tried this out instead of the original hydrate shampoo and conditioner. It works well, but I'm used to that deep conditioner Feeling so my hair wasn't as soft as if like. But it was nice because it didn't weigh my hair down. But I just prefer the original over this. I do mix this with the original at times as well. It has pretty much the same smell as the original too. I did notice that the shampoo doesn't have salicylic acid in it as the original does. But this version is silicone free.
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
This is becoming one of my favorite conditioners due to the cooling effect it leaves on your scalp! It is safe for color treated hair. It really moisturizes and leaves your hair feeling very healthy. It took me a while to jump on the pureology bandwagon but I am so glad that I did!
Kelly Y.
Mountain Grv, MO
I wishnto begin by saying that when I tried this product it was about 15-18 years ago and the bottles were different. Unsure if they have improved upon the product when they changed the bottle shape. As it was back then, this product was recommended to me and I honestly didn't feel or see anything different from my ordinary (more affordable) products and once those bottles emptied I never repurchased. I did truly enjoy the samples I received of the formula in the turquoise colored bottles and have since purchased that again.
Sisi G.
Yonkers, NY
Recomiendo este producto es muy bueno le deja una textura al pelo excelente la marca me encante
Krista  C.
Blaine, WA
Pureology Hydrate Light Condition uploaded by Krista  C.
One of my favorite conditioners! I’m always on the hunt for a hydrating conditioner that won’t weigh my fine hair down and this is it! It’s super minty and tingly which I love but I know that’s not for everyone. I’m a huge fan of this though!!
Jenna  P.
Las Vegas, NV
This has an invigorating peppermint scent to it and leaves my hair feeling soft afterwards. I gave this three stars because I was honestly extremely underwhelmed by its performance for the amount of money I paid. It's a *good* product, but it didn't leave my hair feeling any more hydrated than my NYM conditioner that was a quarter of the price. I bought this because my hair stylist swore by it and I didn't want to undo all of her hard work by putting junk in my hair. I'm sure it's got some better benefits for color treated hair, but I just cant justify spending $60+ on shampoo and conditioner again.
Elizabeth A.
Huntington Bch, CA
Strong scent but nice shampoo and conditioner. very moisturizing. a little bit drying for curly hair though.
Amara G.
Overland Park, KS
I just love this conditioner! It is my favorite hair care product. It smells amazing and makes my hair soft and tangle free. I only need to use a little bit for my long hair and it lasts a long time.
Paige L.
Rantoul, KS
This brand is my all time favorite, it is just a little pricey for me able to use all the time. The conditioner is my all time favorite. It smells fantastic and really leaves your hair extremely soft. I highly recommend this brand and this conditioner. You will not regret it!

Looking for your answer?