Pureology Hydrate Light Condition uploaded by Megan H.

BY PUREOLOGY

Replenish and detangle fine, colour-treated hair with this lightweight daily conditioner that moisturizes and restores suppleness without weighing hair down. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes colour retention.

How To Use:

Apply to clean, damp hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse.

Pureology Hydrate Light Condition
  • "The mint in this conditioner leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed as well as leaving your hair silky and smooth." in 1 review
  • "Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it works amazingly to keep my hair hydrated." in 1 review
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t dislike this product, but I don’t feel like it nourishes my hair. It doesn’t hurt it, and it protects it, but it doesn’t add anything extra. Does that make sense? The minty scent is also insanely strong it sometimes burns my eyes.
Abby L.
Greenville
I love this conditioner it makes my hair feel soft and supple and lasted much longer than i thought it would. It expensive but well worth it i don’t have to put as much product in my hair and it feels soft.
Sincere L.
Madison, GA
I bought this after my hair stylist recommended it to me! This conditioner is lightweight, so it doesnt wear down my hair, but also keeps my hair tamed & manageable! After getting out of the shower, your hair feels silky & soft, almost as if you had a deep conditioning treatment! I usually go for this conditioner when my ends have seen better days. Also, the smell is amazing! Maybe eucalyptus & mint? Not sure, but it smells like a spa!
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
As of right now this is my favorite conditioner for daily use! I just tried it six months ago and have been totally obsessed ever since. My hair totally change after my pregnancy and though it is still dry and damaged the roots now get pretty oily. I was having to wash my hair almost everyday because all of my conditioners for damaged hair were completely weighing my hair down. I am so pleased with this conditioner as it helps repair the damage and completely smooths out the frizz without weighing it down AT ALL! I’m able to wash my hair every other day now without it getting noticeably oily. My hair is so much healthier and balanced after using this product. I definitely recommend this to people with damaged and oily hair! It’s the best.
DInah G.
This product has easily become holy grail status.  I have fine straight hair and sometimes when I shampoo and condition my hair is left so tangled.  I use to lose so much hair brushing out all of the tangles.  I started to use this product along with the shampoo and NO MORE TANGLES!! I may have a few when I get out of the shower but the moment I take my wet brush and starting detangling, it takes two seconds. The tangles brush right out. I do wish it smelled better, but since it is so awesome I can see past the smell. I also love how my scalp tingles when I put this on my hair. I can feel the tea tree and it feels so good.
Addison M.
I like this product and it’s unique scent. It’s safe for color treated hair. I have normal to thick hair but conditioners that are too heavy weigh my hair down. It’s great for anyone who needs to add some extra moisture in their hair!
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
AHHHHHMAZING
I’m beyond serious, I know you’re looking at that price tag like wow should I really spend this much on conditioner, YES YOU SHOULD. but it also depends on whether you tea tree smells and feels, that’s my favorite thing about this shampoo honestly. It is incredibly hydrating, you can just feel your hair soaking it up and your scalp get this wonderful tingly thing going on. It’s seriously life changing
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
This formula is the best of the best of all conditioners, soo light weight, my hair gets softer and healthier, you can use it on the scalp, I always compete other conditiones with this.... no-one get close.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Was recommended this product by my hair dresser and honestly was not a big fan. Very expensive and honestly made my hair greasy. It was not worth the price in my eyes.
Ashley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
This product is literally the best conditioner out there. I personally don’t care for the smell but I sacrifice smell for performance. It, paired with the hydrate shampoo, is my favorite combination. It is a higher end product which may not be for some but when I am able to splurge it is my go to!

Amazon