BY PUREOLOGY

Serious Color Care Weightless Moisture. Dry & fine. Organic botanicals. 100% Vegan. AntiFadeComplex® Helps replenish and detangle fine, colour-treated hair with lightweight hydration while keeping colour vibrant.  This daily conditioner helps deliver natural jojoba and shea butters to weightlessly moisturize and restore suppleness without weighing hair down.  Formulated with organic botanicals of peppermint, sage and rosemary, this formula enhances conditioning and shine for natural radiance.  The exclusive AntiFadeComplex® helps maximize colour retention. Available Only in Fine Salons & Spas. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it works amazingly to keep my hair hydrated." in 1 review
  • "The mint in this conditioner leaves your head feeling cool and refreshed as well as leaving your hair silky and smooth." in 1 review
Irene B.
Irene B.
Cranford, NJ
Best conditioner I have ever used! I started using this product about 3 years ago while working at a salon. My hair is very dry but fine, and it's hard to find a product that hydrates really well without weighing your hair down. The small bottle lasts me about 3-4 months! Worth every penny, I will continue to repurchase
Jaymee R.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I use this conditioner because I have color treated hair and Pureology doesn't contain sulfates that will strip your color. My hair doesn't feel dry and the color lasts longer than if I used a conditioner with sulfates. I like the minty smell and tingly feeling. Its pricey but lasts forever since you don't need a lot.
Susanna K.
Susanna K.
Saint Louis, MO
This conditioner does a great job at hydrating without weighing down fine hair. It has a great peppermint scent. It's pretty expensive even for a salon brand but you only need a dime-size amount. I've had the large pump bottle for two years and it's nowhere near empty.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Pureology is the absolute best! I love this conditioner. It's very light and smells great! Yes it's pricey, but it's lasts a really long time as very little is needed when doing your hair. My hair is always shiny and silky.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
LOVE this conditioner! It is so hydrating and makes your hair feel like silk witrout leaving it greasy near the scalp. And it really does rebuild and make your hair healthier.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair with volume challenges, but have very dry and brittle ends from bleaching. My hair stylist told me to use the volumizing shampoo and this conditioner. Works great and doesn't weigh my hair down. Nice ingredients. Light, neutral scent. A little goes a long way!
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Washington, GA
There is a serious lack of products out there for dry, fine hair. I was so excited when this line came out and I have not been disappointed! Usually I have to choose between volume and moisture but this conditioner allows me to have both. My wavy, fine hair is perfectly moisturized but not weighed down. Totally worth the cost.
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Pureology is amazing. When I worked at a beauty supply store and pureology first came to our store, a representative came in to tell us what made the products so good--and we were blown away. Most products contain water, but this stuff is SO CONCENTRATED--the only added water is what you add to your hair in the shower! It is a higher price point, yes, but you truly get what you pay for.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Nederland, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like pureology conditioners. They smell good and work really well. They are very expensive though! I guess with good reason since they are pretty great. Packaging is attractive and I would probably buy this more often if it weren't so expensive.
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first Pureology conditioner I've purchased and I really love how lightweight it makes my hair feel! I also love how well it maintains color-treated hair. It's pretty pricey, but I'm definitely satisfied with the quality of the conditioner.