BY PUREOLOGY #28 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

A deep conditioning hair mask that moisturizes hair, and infuses hair with a signature aromatherapy blend of Peppermint and Corn Mint Essential Oils.

Buy on Amazon
Meagan E.
Plano, TX
My friends have been commenting on how shiny my hair is this week and the only thing I've done differently is use this mask! I love that this line is formulated for dry, color treated hair so I can hydrate my pink hair without the fear that my color is rinsing right out.

It's a little on the pricey side for a mask, but my hair is a few inches past my shoulders and I only had to use a dime-sized amount. The mileage that I will get out of the jar is completely worth it to me!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I adore and use the entire pureology hydrate line. I only decided to try the mask after a recent highlighting disaster. This added to the rest has brought my once dried hair back to its original glory. Oh and don't get me started on the smell, I love how fresh it leaves my hair smelling and how soft it feels.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THIS!!! The name alone makes me interested in this product. I haven't tried this brand before but am very curious to do so! I have a friend who uses one of their shampoos and conditioners and loves it. I've seen this at ulta and in target before, has a great smell and looks like a nice thick, moisturizing conditioner.
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
This PureOlogy product was very nice.  The texture was ideal for a leave on conditioner. The price was between affordable and cheaper.  However, I think it was priced accordingly.  I would of bought this hair mask again, however it is not in most salons. I do wish more salons would carry this product and its entire line.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE pureology products. I usually get samples from my hair stylist but you know that if I had money I would buy all purology products. I feel like they leave my hair and scalp clean and my hair able to be easily styled. I love how fresh and natural the scents are, too.
Lauren B.
Mahwah, NJ
I use the hydrate shampoo and conditioner. After coloring my hair, I love using this mask. I will put it in my hair and leave it in for up to 30 minutes and always makes my hair s soft and moisturized without being greasy. I recommend this product.
Deena S.
One of my favorite hair masks by purology. I use this product once a week and my hair feels significantly softer and lighter after every use. I purchase my products online for the most part and am always satisfied with it
Molly S.
Orting, WA
I am a sucker for a great smelling hair mask. This mask smells amazing and while it is a bit pricey gets the job done. My hair feels moisturized and soft when its done. I also have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down.
Melissa T.
Their entire hydrating line is amazing! This product has my hair and scalp on the next level. I love the tingling feeling the shampoo and conditioner creates on my scalp as it hydrates. You, honestly, can't go wrong with any Pureology products!
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff smells so good and it leaves your hair feeling super hydrated and soft. It’s super pricy but alittle goes a long way. I mainly used this on my color treated hair for add d moisture and color protection.