BY PUREOLOGY

Rori L.
ogden, UT
THIS CONDITIONER LEAVES MY HAIR SMELLING AND FEELING AMAZING, I SMOKE AND YOU CANT SMELL IT ON MY HAIR, AND MY HAIR IS NOT FRIZZY, ITS SILKY SMOOTH AND IT REALLY DOES HYDRATE MY SCALP, THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT. I WOULD RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE TO TRY
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love this conditioner! It's soothing and smells
like peppermint slightly leaving a tingle on my scalp. It's extremely expensive, yet it's extremely concentrated so a little bit of product goes a long way.
Paige F.
Dallas, TX
I love the purology line. This conditioner works great for my color treated blonde hair. My hair can feel a little crispy and this helps. I find it works great to keep my color looking good. It smells amazing, a little bit of a minty smell.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
This is hands down the BEST conditioner I have ever used on my course, thick hair! It is extremely expensive but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it! The minty smell is wonderful and gives you a cool, tingly sensation on your scalp. It feels like I'm being pampered every time I use this! I've noticed that my hair is softer, stronger, and the color is lasting longer since I've been steadily using this. I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else!
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI
My favorite conditioner ever! My hair has changed so much for the better since I've switched to Pureology and I'll never go back.

People complain about the price but honestly I think it's a great value not only for the quality of the product but also the fact that it's a concentrate and you only have to use a little bit. Back when I used drugstore brands I'd use like a whole handful of conditioner on my hair, and I only have to use a tiny dallop of Pureology.

I LOVE the tingly mint in the conditioner and the way it makes my hair smell. My hair looks and feels better than ever since I've started using it. It helps my color last forever (I'm always having my stylist play with fun, bright colors in my hair). I can't say enough good things about Pureology, honestly. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should - I promise you won't regret it.
Krystal G.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner is luxurious in that it provides an incredible amount of moisture combined with a delicious peppermint scent. The peppermint also provides a cooling feeling while the conditioner is left on, allowing you to feel as though you're at a professional salon while you wash your hair in the comfort of your own home. I've used this conditioner for 7 years and have never found anything better!
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
This is my number one conditioner!!!! I buy this stuff in bulk at Ulta when they have the liter sales. This product is great for my wavy, breakage prone, brittle hair. My hair feels so soft after using this and I love the way it feels on my scalp. My hair has never been healthier.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
The BEST conditioner ever! Smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. I wish I could afford to buy this on a regular basis because it is a bit pricey for conditioner. Safe for color and great for people with frizzy hair like me!
Kate N.
Pureology is awesome. I USED to have curly hair (I have no ideas why my curls flattened but, it saddens me). this shampoo and conditioner hydrated my hair beautifully. I rarely had to deal with frizz and always had smooth and shiny curls.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
This is the most unique conditioner I've ever used. It smells like mint and when you put it in your hair if it touches your scalp, it makes it feel tingly. It's really great and hydrating and makes my hair feel smooth and soft and shiny.