BY PUREOLOGY

Elizabeth W.
Marion, MA
Although other brands such as Pantene claim to be as good as this brand nothing compares it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I find mine at my salon and use to be able to find it at target I have think straight hair that gets greasy easily.
Pam F.
Paris, TN
I like this product. As with all things from Pureology, it leaves chemically treated hair feeling hydrated and healthy.
Alisha G.
Oh
Love. Love. Love. This stuff leaves your hair so soft and silky. My hair feels healthier now.
Julie H.
Devine, TX
Best shampoo ever. Clean, moisturizing, and great scent. Doesn't leave hair oily or greasy
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
This is hands down the BEST conditioner I have ever used on my course, thick hair! It is extremely expensive but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it! The minty smell is wonderful and gives you a cool, tingly sensation on your scalp. It feels like I'm being pampered every time I use this! I've noticed that my hair is softer, stronger, and the color is lasting longer since I've been steadily using this. I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else!
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI
My favorite conditioner ever! My hair has changed so much for the better since I've switched to Pureology and I'll never go back.

People complain about the price but honestly I think it's a great value not only for the quality of the product but also the fact that it's a concentrate and you only have to use a little bit. Back when I used drugstore brands I'd use like a whole handful of conditioner on my hair, and I only have to use a tiny dallop of Pureology.

I LOVE the tingly mint in the conditioner and the way it makes my hair smell. My hair looks and feels better than ever since I've started using it. It helps my color last forever (I'm always having my stylist play with fun, bright colors in my hair). I can't say enough good things about Pureology, honestly. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should - I promise you won't regret it.
Krystal G.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner is luxurious in that it provides an incredible amount of moisture combined with a delicious peppermint scent. The peppermint also provides a cooling feeling while the conditioner is left on, allowing you to feel as though you're at a professional salon while you wash your hair in the comfort of your own home. I've used this conditioner for 7 years and have never found anything better!
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
This is my number one conditioner!!!! I buy this stuff in bulk at Ulta when they have the liter sales. This product is great for my wavy, breakage prone, brittle hair. My hair feels so soft after using this and I love the way it feels on my scalp. My hair has never been healthier.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
This is the most unique conditioner I've ever used. It smells like mint and when you put it in your hair if it touches your scalp, it makes it feel tingly. It's really great and hydrating and makes my hair feel smooth and soft and shiny.
Kate N.
Pureology is awesome. I USED to have curly hair (I have no ideas why my curls flattened but, it saddens me). this shampoo and conditioner hydrated my hair beautifully. I rarely had to deal with frizz and always had smooth and shiny curls.