Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 8.5 fl oz

by pureology - professional

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 8.5 fl oz

best moisturizing conditioner for dry hair; designed to help color treated hair instead of stripping it of its coloring; helps you retain your hair’s color while providing it with essential moisture to keep it looking vibrant and healthy; useful for people who want to add some life to their locks; contains an AntiFade Complex to protect the coloring. It also has UVA/UVB sunscreens added

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 8.5 fl oz!
Boston
This is the partner to my favorite combo of shampoo and conditioner pairs. Again it’s hydrating which my color treated, highlighted hair so desperately needs but it’s also for that type of hair. Oh and extra bonus it makes a wonderful tingling feeling on your scalp when you work it in. Pureology Hydrate® Condition
Yakima, WA
I love this conditioner it leaves your hair so nice and soft when you need extra love in your hair and the price is a bit expensive but I love it it doesn’t leave it oily or anything it’s definitely one shampoo I will continue to buy over and over again and I hope they continue to improve their products
Jonesboro, AR
Seriously my all time FAVORITE shampoo!!!! If you want to see your hair seriously grow fast, get this stuff! I attribute this to my hair growth that happened very rapidly and 2 years ago and I’m excited to start using it again as I’m letting it grow out again.
Whitwell, TN
A little goes a long way with this conditioner. It is a very nice smell and it is professional grade. It will not damage your hair it will hydrate it like it says it supposed to. It is very good conditioner to have.
Skokie , IL
I got this after getting a keratin treatment last summer. I personally like it, but can’t really use it anymore because my boyfriend has some kind of allergic reaction to it and can’t be near me when I use it ☹️
North Port
As with the shampoo it leaves my hair nourished without feeling weighted down.Detangles nicely also. My hair has a tendency to tangle and after rinsing I can run a comb through
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love the peppermint smell from this conditioner. It makes my hair feel fresh and clean. The amount of hydration my hair receives is perfect! It’s not too heavy and keeps my hair healthy. It’s color safe and i highly recommend it for anyone.
Reedsville, PA
Love this! My hair smells amazing. My scalp feeling so clean and tingling too. Great for color treated hair. I will always purchase the shampoo and conditioner. I recommend this.
Foxboro, MA
Have been using about a month and not sure if I notice a difference. My hair definitely does not feel greasy after using this, I absolutely love the smell, and a little goes a long way. I marked 4 instead of 5 for price, not completely blown away by this to buy again.
Grand Jct, CO
LOVE!! LOVE!! This is my all time favorite hair care product. The name says it all- Hydrate- and it really really does!! My hair has never been healthier and felt better than since I started using this combo. I've got my backup in the cabinet already, only halfway through the set I'm using right now. You won't be disappointed- I'm sure not!!