Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner works from the inside out to keep your olor fresh and hair detangled with renewed body and amazing shine. Pureology Hydrate Conditioner leaves your hair olor-proteted and shiny..

Formulation: Liquid

Pack of 6

Concern: Dryness, Color Protection

Product Type: Conditioner

ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil (Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil), Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean Oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis Butter (Jojoba), Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract (Peppermint Leaf Extract), Ascorbic Acid, Melanin

Does this product work well? I would love to try
I’d love to try it ?
I Would love to try this?
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Conditioner!
Arsah K.
Rosenberg, TX
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Arsah K.
This product is sooo good!! The smell is amazing! So fresh and lovely! And the product itself makes my hair so smooth, shiny, soft. It definitely feels like it’s helped with the damage. Super satisfied with this voxbox!
Ava Roxanne S.
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Ava Roxanne S.
My hair is so much softer and shinier now that I use this product! I tested it for a few days and saw a big difference in how healthy my hair looked and felt.
Sara H.
El Paso, TX
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Sara H.
I consider my hair to be healthy, but it was looking soft, hydrated and well managed after using it.
Jenevieve M.
Longwood, FL
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Jenevieve M.
I Loved this conditioner so much! I was very impressed with it, and I LOVE the smell of it! My hair has felt extremely hydrated while using it and I will definitely be getting more when I’m out of this bottle!! It’s truly one of the best conditioners I have used and it makes my hair so incredibly soft! I highly recommend this one for sure!
Lauren M.
Hoboken, NJ
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Lauren M.
This conditioner is like a whipped cream coming out and smells so good! Like a aromatherapy smell it’s refreshing. A little bit goes a long way and this conditioner is nice and hydrating and not too heavy.
Rania P.
Ocoee, FL
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Rania P.
I love the scent and the feel of this conditioner. Has a great smell and leaves my thick hair feeling soft. It very light which is important to me in a conditioner because I get oily roots. I don’t even like using conditioner most of the time but this is lovely!
Lucy K.
Mahopac, NY
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Lucy K.
The Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner are heaven sent if you have super dry hair that has been through it all like heat, bleach, sun, etc. It has a spa-like scent and tingles when first applied to the scalp. This conditioner completely tamed my frizz and left my hair feeling so smooth and silky and HEALTHY - it completely erased all the years of me being brutal to my hair. I usually have to use heat after a shower to tame the frizz (vicious cycle) - but after using this shampoo and conditioner along with the leave-in spray, I didn’t need to use any heat or styling tools to tame the frizz. This line is a miracle worker and I’m now addicted!!
Rachel F.
Wilmington, DE
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Rachel F.
love this set! as someone that has never tried pureology products before I was very impressed at how well this shampoo and conditioner worked. it felt like it was clarifying, moisturizing and volumizing at the same time. I loved the mint smell and you only need to use a little bit, even with the conditioner. I’ve been consistently using this since I received it and will continue to finish the bottle and buy more! After conditioning my hair feels softer and healthier and just overall looks better too. I think I found my new go-to!
Tetiana S.
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Tetiana S.
It’s a good conditioner but be careful- the mint sensation and smell are very strong. I think sometimes it may even feel uncomfortable for scalp
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Karen S.
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner uploaded by Karen S.
This conditioner is thick and creamy, perfectly coating every strand of my thick hair. I leave it on for about 3-5 minutes after combing through in the shower. It has a minty scent and is invigorating to the scalp. The conditioner rinses cleanly and leaves my hair soft and smooth, ready for drying and stying. Oh, and it’s vegan. Yay!